Check your account email address ×

Canada may be the biggest faggot country

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, I'm fat, right? :lol:

Hey, we all get a “pass” during the “be afraid at home and try to save your local restaurants by ordering for pick up and eating excessively order”. I’m quite healthy right now myself!  :lol:

I’m blaming the government!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, we all get a “pass” during the “be afraid at home and try to save your local restaurants by ordering for pick up and eating excessively order”. I’m quite healthy right now myself!  :lol:

I’m blaming the government!!!!

I am the shop easing into work and I just ate a custard filled long john and an apple fritter....my thighs are chafing and I’m crying while thinking about purging!  :lmao:

CAE728FD-D7AF-423D-9EE7-7CEE7A752FE6.gif.3e9d0a25f54aedb3a8405a2fd4a712e8.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I am the shop easing into work and I just ate a custard filled long john and an apple fritter....my thighs are chafing and I’m crying while thinking about purging!  :lmao:

CAE728FD-D7AF-423D-9EE7-7CEE7A752FE6.gif.3e9d0a25f54aedb3a8405a2fd4a712e8.gif

Dude...my wife has gone insane!  We’ve eaten more shit from local eateries since this “quarantine” than we ever did before!  She’s “helping to save them”.  Sweet fuck!  I bet I’ve put put on 10 easy and told my wife and daughter both they were looking “chubby”.  Sure, that comment will cost me but....somebody’s gotta say it!!!!!  Enough!  

My wife: “You need to have some self control if you don’t want to eat what we order.”

Me: “Nobody likes a quitter...where’s my hot sauce?!”  :lmao:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

And just like that, cops arent heroes anymore... 

It is possible to judge individual cops on individual actions both good and bad.   Why does everyone think everything is all or nothing on virtually everything anymore?

Take sleds for example.....we know Cats are dogs but hey they handle flat.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It is possible to judge individual cops on individual actions both good and bad.   Why does everyone think everything is all or nothing on virtually everything anymore?

Take sleds for example.....we know Cats are dogs but hey they handle flat.  :lol:  

Sure go ahead. 

we just had a fried chicken spread for lunch.  fried chicken,  beans, coleslaw, corn bread, caesar salad. Fucking delish but  hell of a lot worse for me than the sammich or chicken and veggies i used to have.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

The vast majority of cops are dumb as fuck.

Stop hiring people who are dumb as fuck and this shit stops happening. 

Pretty simple. 

a FACT. rcmp years ago stopped hiring in the top percentile. was a money thing. people that are quite bright will get bored/ disillusioned and fuck off elsewhere. costing the gestapo money on training. the hiring practices now are in the low to middle range to keep that from happening