Check your account email address ×

China's Lies About Corona Are Bigger Issue Than Trade Deal

Navarro is promoting BUY AMERICAN. No shit, the fukkin assholes!!!!! 

I been spoutin' against the chinks FOR YEARS!!!!! 

Actually, I been spoutin' against the American fucks who outsourced to that shithole country and India, to make more profits, so they can buy a waterfront Winnepesaukee for 18 million, or the Hamptons for 30 million, the dirty fukkin bastards. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump wasted months ignoring the hoax as he called it.

Trump didn’t call China out or face the enormity of this virus. First because of his precious, newly signed trade agreement with China, and secondly it would cramp the economy. To he pretended everything was fine. Of course it wasn’t.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump didn’t call China out or face the enormity of this virus. First because of his precious, newly signed trade agreement with China, and secondly it would cramp the economy. To he pretended everything was fine. Of course it wasn’t.  

Peter Navarro was sounding the warning early on about the corona becoming the problem it is...he was ignored...shocker. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump wasted months ignoring the hoax as he called it.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th...."no need to change lifestyle."

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, you're wasting your time. People like MC Spin and Jimmy don't care that the key players in said Covid-19 wasn't an issue. Take it one step further, the only reason we shut the country down was so people like MC Spin and Jimmy could be told Trump is to blame for what happened with Covid-19. When in reality it's just a virus and there's nothing anyone could've done about it. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dude, you're wasting your time. People like MC Spin and Jimmy don't care that the key players in said Covid-19 wasn't an issue. Take it one step further, the only reason we shut the country down was so people like MC Spin and Jimmy could be told Trump is to blame for what happened with Covid-19. When in reality it's just a virus and there's nothing anyone could've done about it. 

That seems to be up in the air,,,,,,,,,,,Is it really a Naturally occurring virus??  

Just now, old indy said:

That seems to be up in the air,,,,,,,,,,,Is it really a Naturally occurring virus??  

what I mean is once the virus hit there was nothing we could do about it be it natural or intentionally released 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Trump administration is a huge fuckin fail that has cost thousands of American lives.

November 3 can’t come fast enough

I agree 110%, I can't wait to witness more of this.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The Trump administration is a huge fuckin fail that has cost thousands of American lives.

people who think this way are the dumbest of the dumb in our society. I can tell you if a democrat was in office and they had responded to this in the exact same way I would have no issue with it. You will have to quantify your stance that people died becuase of something Trump did or did not do in response to Covid-19

To look at whats gone on with this since it was first found in the U.S.and claim the potus is to blame for THOUSANDS of lives lost is beyond bad shit crazy. 

its all out there in the open yet the Dem party is still trying to spin it to bury the POTUS.       crazy nancy seems to forget she and her reptilian cretin cronies are on record going against the Prez' wishes for weeks. 

thank you Judicial watch for not letting things go.  the dem party is doing all they can to make the world forget what they have done,,,,,, dont let them succeed.

its time to RETIRE the entire dem party movment.               i honestly feel much like hezbollah,  they are a terrorist regime hell bent at ruining the U.S. as we know it.

i use to think i sounded a bit nuts saying things like this but they have taken that feeling away with the crap they pull.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Damn...considering you have me on ignore you sure mention me a lot. I simply said Navarro was sounding a warning months ago and you and HM go into instant Trump Defense Mode right on cue.:lol:

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

people who think this way are the dumbest of the dumb in our society. I can tell you if a democrat was in office and they had responded to this in the exact same way I would have no issue with it. You will have to quantify your stance that people died becuase of something Trump did or did not do in response to Covid-19

Being a flat earther negates any response to any post here.

obviously you were dead during Obama’s Ebola crisis.

21 minutes ago, old indy said:

To look at whats gone on with this since it was first found in the U.S.and claim the potus is to blame for THOUSANDS of lives lost is beyond bad shit crazy. 

its all out there in the open yet the Dem party is still trying to spin it to bury the POTUS.       crazy nancy seems to forget she and her reptilian cretin cronies are on record going against the Prez' wishes for weeks. 

thank you Judicial watch for not letting things go.  the dem party is doing all they can to make the world forget what they have done,,,,,, dont let them succeed.

its time to RETIRE the entire dem party movment.               i honestly feel much like hezbollah,  they are a terrorist regime hell bent at ruining the U.S. as we know it.

i use to think i sounded a bit nuts saying things like this but they have taken that feeling away with the crap they pull.

Hey old Indy we have a huge failure in the White House. Having a president that pays no attention to his daily security briefings, now only takes them a few days a week and needs to have them read to him with photos is an imbecile.

Hes a threat to our National Security....but not for long.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Hey old Indy we have a huge failure in the White House. Having a president that pays no attention to his daily security briefings, now only takes them a few days a week and needs to have them read to him with photos is an imbecile.

From the mouth of the worst president ever  :lmao:

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:  Sure he didn't.

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Agreed.  Then maybe you'll log off for a week and give us a break from your delusions.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

where did you get that he ignores the briefings?  oh yes,,, CNN, msnbc, newsy.......it must be true then  :thumbsup:      wHO is going to take his place??????   NO ONE the dems have can beat Trump.   the threat has been the Democreeps for more than four years now. the constant flow of false or twisted information coming from that camp has been non stop. they have been outted so many times for there lies its mind bending people still listen to there BS.

Biden is just too far into dementia to take seriously , and we can only hope that Hillary really is waiting in the wings for the nod.  to see her go down for a third time would be glorious!

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, old indy said:

I’d be disappointed in the Democrats if they didn’t try to pin this mess on trump. That’s how politics in America has always worked and will continue to work in the foreseeable future. 

At this point it is what it is and there will be time to sort it all out later. Right now the priority is to open the economy up safely, find out what the fuck China knew and when they knew it and then take appropriate action and considering the toll this has taken globally I would hope that everybody is on the same page and brings pressure to bear on China.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’d be disappointed in the Democrats if they didn’t try to pin this mess on trump. That’s how politics in America has always worked and will continue to work in the foreseeable future. 

No kidding...does anybody think this wouldn’t be happening if we were talking about President Hillary? I’m sure McConnell and his cronies along with Limbaugh and Fox News would be taking the high road. :lol: