Check your account email address ×

China's Lies About Corona Are Bigger Issue Than Trade Deal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

At this point it is what it is and there will be time to sort it all out later. Right now the priority is to open the economy up safely, find out what the fuck China knew and when they knew it and then take appropriate action and considering the toll this has taken globally I would hope that everybody is on the same page and brings pressure to bear on China.

:lmao:at you saying the bold.   You'd blame Trump if your ice cream was cold.

Agree on the rest. 

No kidding...does anybody think this wouldn’t be happening if we were talking about President Hillary? I’m sure McConnell and his cronies along with Limbaugh and Fox News would be taking the high road. :lol:

They’re still looking for birth certificates. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:at you saying the bold.   You'd blame Trump if your ice cream was cold.

Agree on the rest. 

And you would eat his stool and call it pumpkin pie.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d be disappointed in the Democrats if they didn’t try to pin this mess on trump. That’s how politics in America has always worked and will continue to work in the foreseeable future. 

With what they have done the past few years now being brought to light there should be no question they are truly enemies to this country.      clearly it was a coupe d'etat on a duly elected president that ran deeep into our government,,  and they want us to forget its happend.   tin foil hat wearing folk got nothing on Dem party supporters today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you would eat his stool and call it pumpkin pie.

I call them like I see them.   Agree with some things disagree with some things. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

With what they have done the past few years now being brought to light there should be no question they are truly enemies to this country.      clearly it was a coupe d'etat on a duly elected president that ran deeep into our government,,  and they want us to forget its happend.   tin foil hat wearing folk got nothing on Dem party supporters today.

Sounds like the republicans are a bunch of crybabies. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

No shit! :lmao:

Been critical of Trump on lots of things.   Doesn't mean I can't still support him on the things I agree with.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Been critical of Trump on lots of things.   Doesn't mean I can't still support him on the things I agree with.

:lol:  you’re the biggest trump lush here. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yes like when his spending was brought up and you said 60% of that was fixed costs, or when interest rates were discussed you said it was the FED responding to currency manipulation, those were scathing rebukes for sure. LMFAO

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

DERRRP...I DONT LIKE THE WAY TRUMO SPENDS BUT BUT BUT BUT HILLARY AND THE DEMA ARE WORSE DERRRRR

Every single piece of criticism you’ve ever levied against Trump comes with a deflection and a caveat. You’re a shameless partisan hack 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

DERRRP...I DONT LIKE THE WAY TRUMO SPENDS BUT BUT BUT BUT HILLARY AND THE DEMA ARE WORSE DERRRRR

Every single piece of criticism you’ve ever levied against Trump comes with a deflection and a caveat. You’re a shameless partisan hack 

That's really all politics is now, defending egregious acts by one party with egregious acts by the other party. There is zero integrity here.