Check your account email address ×

I literally can’t fucking wait

For this bullshit fake ass market to hit all time highs while 30 million are on UE and GDP is destroyed and companies won’t even issue guidance because there are no earnings to report :lol:

It will be the perfect representation of every single thing I’ve been saying since Sept

Edited by f7ben

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For this bullshit fake ass market to hit all time highs while 30 million are on UE and GDP is destroyed and companies won’t even issue guidance because there are no earnings to report :lol:

It will be the perfect representation of every single thing I’ve been saying since Sept

JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs ain't got nothing on you bro  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

30 mil unemployment claims, record bankruptcies lining up, lots of companies at a stand still and stocks are pumping.... Makes total sense. 

The cold virus is on the decline.....country will be up and at em again quicker than most think. Market is reacting.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The cold virus is on the decline.....country will be up and at em again quicker than most think. Market is reacting.

It doesn't work that way.. that has nothing to do with stock prices right now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It doesn't work that way.. that has nothing to do with stock prices right now.

It does to some extent.....money on the sidelines is re-entering and scooping up discounted stocks.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It does to some extent.....money on the sidelines is re-entering and scooping up discounted stocks.

You can make money on pumps, but when a company is losing money and their stock is pumping... That's not normal. 

• Thanks 1

I was down about 22% at the recent tanking. Right now I'm down about 10% from my all-time high. 

I'm gonna' watch the market for a bit, and at the very least liquidate a fair amount before too long. I have way too much of my money in stocks, for my age. I have 95% of my money in the stock market, 5 % in my checking. I'm too old, and the country is way too volatile for me. It won't get any better. I hate everything. I hate politics, I hate the candidates, I hate Corona, I hate the fukkin weather we've had, I hate all the re-cycling I've got to do, I hate that I have to pick trash on my property, I miss going for pizza, I hate 800 Dragon, 1jkw, The One, Awful Knawful, and the NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB, and I hate that I'm out of Coke. :whatever2:

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Except the stock market is the most expensive its ever been in history

people are buying nothing more than a giant fed pump 

44 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just got a letter yesterday from 1 of my retirement funds, nice raise on May 1st..tomorrow.

Our entire economy is a Ponzi scheme and our grandkids will all be slaves

Just now, XCR1250 said:

It's  based on the Stock Market and other investments.

The market is booming. Look at you and all the others making bank. Meanwhile there’s losers out there claiming the economy sucks. Must be anti trump people. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The market is booming. Look at you and all the others making bank. Meanwhile there’s losers out there claiming the economy sucks. Must be anti trump people. 

:lol:

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have zero input on how my retirement is dispersed to me, as said it's based on the Market and investments, some years they take back monies, it's done on a "smoothing effect" over 5 year periods both up & down, some years back (2009) I lost $660 a month but have since gotten all that back and more.

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have zero input on how my retirement is dispersed to me, as said it's based on the Market and investments, some years they take back monies, it's done on a "smoothing effect" over 5 year periods both up & down, some years back (2009) I lost $660 a month but have since gotten all that back and more.

My point being the disconnect between Wall Street and Main Street. Neither is reflecting the other at this point.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

30 mil unemployment claims, record bankruptcies lining up, lots of companies at a stand still and stocks are pumping.... Makes total sense. 

I heard a tax holiday will solve everything :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

I bet you think that the 30 mil unemployment claims mean these were all people out of work.   Easily fooled again.

Holy fucking ass to mouth

• Haha 1