Check your account email address ×

I literally can’t fucking wait

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking ass to mouth

Do you realize that people apply for unemployment even if they are working 4 days a week instead of 5?   Anytime the hours were cut  back, you can apply or were you ignorant on that as well?  Keep bitching about the government propping up big business and make sure you give them the money to do it with as well.   TAXES.  YEAH BABY

Edited by racer254

Some people really need to read up and inform themselves.  Is everyone this naive?

If your hours or pay have been cut, you may still be eligible for partial unemployment compensation; however, most of what you earn will be subtracted from your benefit amount

https://www.employmentlawfirms.com/Eligible-for-Partial-Unemployment.cfm

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

If they didn't have the stimulus, what would they use for the excuse to do it? 

The same thing they are now....buying up junk paper and pumping money into failed banks

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

For this bullshit fake ass market to hit all time highs while 30 million are on UE and GDP is destroyed and companies won’t even issue guidance because there are no earnings to report :lol:

It will be the perfect representation of every single thing I’ve been saying since Sept

10 hours ago, Anler said:

30 mil unemployment claims, record bankruptcies lining up, lots of companies at a stand still and stocks are pumping.... Makes total sense. 

Most companies that are on the DJIA are either essential and or have the capability to work at home effectively.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was down about 22% at the recent tanking. Right now I'm down about 10% from my all-time high. 

I'm gonna' watch the market for a bit, and at the very least liquidate a fair amount before too long. I have way too much of my money in stocks, for my age. I have 95% of my money in the stock market, 5 % in my checking. I'm too old, and the country is way too volatile for me. It won't get any better. I hate everything. I hate politics, I hate the candidates, I hate Corona, I hate the fukkin weather we've had, I hate all the re-cycling I've got to do, I hate that I have to pick trash on my property, I miss going for pizza, I hate 800 Dragon, 1jkw, The One, Awful Knawful, and the NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB, and I hate that I'm out of Coke. :whatever2:

Is that cocksucker 800 Dragon #1 on your hate list?

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Most companies that are on the DJIA are either essential and or have the capability to work at home effectively.

You have not been paying attention then. There is massive blood draining from many of those companies. Goldman Sachs issued an October warning and anyone who knows anything about math knows the reality. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/goldman-sachs-has-just-issued-ominous-warning-about-stock-market-chaos-october

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

You have not been paying attention then. There is massive blood draining from many of those companies. Goldman Sachs issued an October warning and anyone who knows anything about math knows the reality. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/goldman-sachs-has-just-issued-ominous-warning-about-stock-market-chaos-october

One of the things I agree with Trump on is that the economy is going to rebound as we get back to the new normal.

People who are laid off are getting there UI plus $600.00 a week from the G, which for a lot of people is more than they make working. 

There has been ample opportunity in the market and it will continue, the rich get richer and we know that most of the market plays to the 5%

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

One of the things I agree with Trump on is that the economy is going to rebound as we get back to the new normal.

People who are laid off are getting there UI plus $600.00 a week from the G, which for a lot of people is more than they make working. 

There has been ample opportunity in the market and it will continue, the rich get richer and we know that most of the market plays to the 5%

Its good to be positive but the data shows otherwise. Id listen to Goldman before I would Trump. The losses are piling on and those just arent going to disappear in the fall. Just about every analyst is predicting a crash later this year. 

Goldman Sachs, a leading investment bank, is warning investors that the coronavirus may bring corporate earnings growth to a standstill in 2020, echoing other predictions that the virus could put a big dent in the U.S. economy ahead of the presidential election.

“U.S. companies will generate no earnings growth in 2020,” David Kostin, Goldman’s chief strategist for U.S. equities, wrote in a memo to clients Thursday.

Kostin informed clients that Goldman has updated its earnings model for the stock market to “incorporate the likelihood that the virus becomes widespread.”

Our reduced profit forecasts reflect the severe decline in Chinese economic activity in 1Q, lower end-demand for U.S. exporters, disruption to the supply chain for many U.S. firms, a slowdown in U.S. economic activity, and elevated business uncertainty,” Kostin wrote.

Corporate earnings had been forecasted to grow by as much as 7 percent this year, but that prospect now appears unlikely as the spread of the virus has significantly slowed economic activity in China, the world’s second-largest economy.

Goldman is recommending that clients shift money to stocks that are better suited to weather an economic downturn.

“A more severe pandemic could lead to a more prolonged disruption and a U.S. recession,” Kostin wrote.

He also said that corporate earnings for the S&P 500 could drop as much as 13 percent in 2020 if a recession unfolds.

Goldman on Thursday cut its initial forecast of $174 per corporate share to a revised projection of $165 per share.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged more than 800 points, or 3.1 percent, on Thursday morning before paring some of those losses, while the S&P 500 slid 3 percent.

The Dow is down more than 3,000 points from its high of 29,568, while the S&P 500 is down more than 300 points from its high of 3,393.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Sept is when the fedshaD to step in and rescue the repo market so the entire Ponzi scheme wouldn’t have eaten itself up. Can you imagine how fucked things are going to be when the dollar becomes virtually worthless? 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

Sept is when the feds haD to step in and rescue the repo market before the entire Ponzi scheme would eaten itself up. Can you imagine how fucked things are going to be when the dollar becomes virtually worthless? 

I am not out looking for doom and gloom, it is all there for everyone to see. There are a lot of problems looming and getting worse. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am not out looking for doom and gloom, it is all there for everyone to see. There are a lot of problems looming and getting worse. 

Time keep marching on. People adapt. It’ll get dark, but strong people will gravitate back to the important things in life. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Time keep marching on. People adapt. It’ll get dark, but strong people will gravitate back to the important things in life. 

I agree

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Its good to be positive but the data shows otherwise. Id listen to Goldman before I would Trump. The losses are piling on and those just arent going to disappear in the fall. Just about every analyst is predicting a crash later this year. 

I'm with Goldmine :bc:

Goldman is recommending that clients shift money to stocks that are better suited to weather an economic downturn.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!:music1: