Check your account email address ×

Amash For President

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Anler doesn't have the education or life experience to speak intelligently about most topics.  He should just STFU 

If life experiences were education i would be x eleventy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Republicans were calling him conservative for years. :news:

Smart ones were calling him a neocon....you know like JFK and LBJ.....the real definition of neocon....big social spending and spreading "freedom" throughout the world.    

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Smart ones were calling him a neocon....you know like JFK and LBJ.....the real definition of neocon....big social spending and spreading "freedom" throughout the world.    

At least you get it :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he realized Trump was better than the alternative as disgusting as that is

Almost of the comments on his twitter feed were telling him to drop out as he would be taking votes from Biden.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost of the comments on his twitter feed were telling him to drop out as he would be taking votes from Biden.

I wonder if he really would have hurt Biden more than Trump.  Seems like a toss up to me.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I wonder if he really would have hurt Biden more than Trump.  Seems like a toss up to me.  

Perot got almost 10% of the popular vote in ‘96 - It made an impact. I don’t think Amash would have been anywhere near that. 

52 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Perot got almost 10% of the popular vote in ‘96 - It made an impact. I don’t think Amash would have been anywhere near that. 

Right but which side would Amish actually take votes from. Seems to me the only people willing to vote for Biden are the anti-Trumpers. Would anti-Trumpers magically vote for Amish if it meant Trump might win again?  I sure don't think so. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Right but which side would Amish actually take votes from. Seems to me the only people willing to vote for Biden are the anti-Trumpers. Would anti-Trumpers magically vote for Amish if it meant Trump might win again?  I sure don't think so. 

He quit because he realized he couldn’t hurt trumps chances of winning. That’s the only reason any of these people run against Trump is just stop him from beating Hillary in the last election or Biden in this election

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He quit because he realized he couldn’t hurt trumps chances of winning. That’s the only reason any of these people run against Trump is just stop him from beating Hillary in the last election or Biden in this election

That is likely some of it no doubt.