Check your account email address ×

Amash For President

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Not everybody has the Teamsters on their side.

Lol, you would be asking yourself that question if you didn’t have the Teamsters on your side. 

those bennies are part of the trade he made for his labor.  Like any job if it's not worthwhile find another. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

those bennies are part of the trade he made for his labor.  Like any job if it's not worthwhile find another. 

Whatever dude, there’s plenty of people who work hard and smart and don’t get those glorious bennies for essentially being a paperboy.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Whatever dude, there’s plenty of people who work hard and smart and don’t get those glorious bennies for essentially being a paperboy.

if someone is not satisfied with what they make they can change that.  they can move,  get better educated,  chase higher pay by switching jobs but many just whine about how hard they have it.  UPS didn't hand Moe his job,  people have to pay their dues there to get where he is.    

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if someone is not satisfied with what they make they can change that.  they can move,  get better educated,  chase higher pay by switching jobs but many just whine about how hard they have it.  UPS didn't hand Moe his job,  people have to pay their dues there to get where he is.    

Actually we don’t need any more over educated idiots in this country who carry student loan debt for 20 + years. We have diminished blue collar workers terribly in this country for the last 25 - 30 years. The opposite actually needs to start happening, we need to start compensating blue collar workers more and paying useless white collar workers less. We pay the wrong people too much in this country.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Actually we don’t need any more over educated idiots in this country who carry student loan debt for 20 + years. We have diminished blue collar workers terribly in this country for the last 25 - 30 years. The opposite actually needs to start happening, we need to start compensating blue collar workers more and paying useless white collar workers less. We pay the wrong people too much in this country.

plenty of high paying blue collar jobs,  And i agree we push college too much when many would be better off working in the trades.  getting better educated does not mean going to a 4 year college and burying yourself in debt.  it can mean going to trade school,  getting into a union training program or taking community college classes to brush up on computer skills to advance in your job.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everybody does what they want. You can't talk a kid who wants to go to college, into being a plumber. You can't talk a strong guy who wants to be a pipe-line welder on the Alaska Pipeline into going to Wellesley College and taking 4 years of liberal arts.

It's all bullshit, everybody does what they want, and what they are cut out for. 

Trade work is hard work!! Electricians work in some lousy conditions.

Plumbing can be tough as hell. 

Cold, hot, dusty, dangerous, trades can be hard work. 

Ever do auto body work? Push a file board across 18" of plastic, see how you like the dust and how your arms feel!!!!!!!!!!! 

One of my friends did UNION CARPENTER work in Boston, building the bases for the concrete for the BiG Dig , and Deer Island and a lot of other work. Fukkin horror show. 

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

On 5/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, Snake said:

Dude, That is Admiral's Cove. Chucky's boat goes on the lift about 100 feet up the canal. He must have been out fishing.........Billy's boat is about 100 feet the other way.

image.thumb.png.1a78fb859ba76b6357756af560590131.png

On 5/3/2020 at 9:08 AM, DriftBusta said:

So I notice you ignored the link Moe posted that proves your earlier link to be a bogus?  Led.

There are Trump flags flying everywhere down there.  Don't see any Biden or Bernie flags.  Maybe these successful people know something that the haters don't.  :lol: 

Werd

On 5/3/2020 at 10:04 AM, f7ben said:

Well since you worship rich people and I want to kill them all I’d say our views on the subject are each quite appropriate. I only care about poor and working class and policy that benefits them 

Trickle down is a fucking sick joke and has been prove as such

Simmer down Ben. You were making $200k as an autistic, non licensed electrician. That's top 5% ......kill YOURself

Edited by s pump
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Dude, That is Admiral's Cove. Chucky's boat goes on the lift about 100 feet up the canal. He must have been out fishing.........Billy's boat is about 100 feet the other way.

Werd

Simmer down Ben. You were making $200k as an autistic, non licensed electrician. That's top 5% ......kill YOURself

Those are janitor wages at FoMoCo.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I give up a shit ton of money every day cuz I say fuck overtime.

I can't imagine that kind of shit.

POST YOUR W2!!!!!!!1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

POST YOUR W2!!!!!!!1

It's as simple as working the 11 hours' worth of work put on me every day.

$170 a day for 3 hours of OT I skip. $855 a week in OT.

1 hour ago, s pump said:

I'm losing my touch, not even a rise to take a look. I think he's mad at me.

Benny has been going through a phase where he’s trying to be a better person.  I usually just wait it out...doesn’t last more than a day.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Benny has been going through a phase where he’s trying to be a better person.  I usually just wait it out...doesn’t last more than a day.

:lol:

Some day I’m gonna kick you right square in the balls!!! 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some day I’m gonna kick you right square in the balls!!! 

If you kick him in the mouth you'll break his jaw and Trump's balls!!!!!!!!!!!11