Check your account email address ×

What we’ve done is dumbest decision in American history

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately, many don't know how to look past that.   It's fine for a professional athlete to have an attitude as long as he is on the team you like, just like politicians.

He isn't there to entertain us. He's there to lead the country.  Acting like a reality TV star isn't a very effective way to unite, or lead the country IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He isn't there to entertain us. He's there to lead the country.  Acting like a reality TV star isn't a very effective way to unite, or lead the country IMO.

Why does it matter what he acts like if all the metrics of the country are doing well?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why does it matter what he acts like if all the metrics of the country are doing well?

Because he still has to work with other arms of the government.  His arrogance has caused him problems with the house.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, like him or not, look who is running the country.  His arrogant attitude is just driving a deeper wedge.  

No argument,  on the arrogance.  On the other side you have people who never miss an opportunity to label others racists 
I don’t really see anything changing with a president swap.  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The days of somehow looking at DC for leadership should be well past us by now.  It's now going to be the elected vs. the opposition.  Identity politics period.  Thank the left.

Just now, racer254 said:

It doesn't to many.  I don't need any politician to "soothe" my feelings.  IDGAF what these buffoons say or look like anymore.  Just manage the country properly using the Constitution as a guide...not emotions.  

Just now, ckf said:

Because he still has to work with other arms of the government.  His arrogance has caused him problems with the house.  

Come on.  The Dems have taken the "not my President" stance from day one.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The people it has caused issues with have the same problem.  Arrogance.  Most in DC have that problem, so IMO arrogance is not the issue.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

When?

Apparently Trump should have been ordering national shelter in place before the doctors thought it necessary.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No argument,  on the arrogance.  On the other side you have people who never miss an opportunity to label others racists 

Nope.  Same shit different day.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come on.  The Dems have taken the "not my President" stance from day one.  

'Come on' right back at ya. Same can be said of the repubs with Obama.  "Show your birth certificate ".  The shoe is just on a different foot right now. The tide will turn the next time the dems take control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I agree. For over a month it was a hoax.

Fuckin liar, as expected 

What's True

During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes there would be especially if congress goes left.   Even without congress a President has incredible powers thru the cabinet (think regulations) and the appointments in the judicial system. 

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

'Come on' right back at ya. Same can be said of the repubs with Obama.  "Show your birth certificate ".  The shoe is just on a different foot right now. The tide will turn the next time the dems take control. 

No, the “same” can’t be said.  We are at next level shit right now....heading for one place....no matter who may take control.  Once an opposition force is created,  violent civil unrest is the next step.  Majority prosperity is the only thing that hold this at bay.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, the “same” can’t be said.  We are at next level shit right now....heading for one place....no matter who may take control.  Once an opposition force is created,  civil unrest is the next step.  

Time to go back a read the discussion.  The question was..why is it getting worse? My answer.    Trump. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

The whole birth certificate thing pales in comparison that what has been done to Trump.   Not even on the same planet.

Dude the Obama administration used a dossier compiled and paid for by Trump's opposition to try and take him down from even before the election and the vast majority of the MSM lied and propagated it the entire time. 

Before Obama left office he made massive changes in the IC so this would go on and on.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

Time to go back a read the discussion.  The question was..why is it getting worse? My answer.    Trump. 

I say the left and their media.  And they are why Trump will be here for eight instead of just the four.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fuckin liar, as expected 

What's True

During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

MC owned again as usual.

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes there would be especially if congress goes left.   Even without congress a President has incredible powers thru the cabinet (think regulations) and the appointments in the judicial system. 

I am strictly speaking on the political divide in the country among Americans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I am strictly speaking on the political divide in the country among Americans. 

It’s much more than political, it’s an ideological.  Not to give it that much credit though, the left are just against everything the right stand for and because most of the conservatives follow the constitutional law, they hate that also.  Whiney, miserable, disenfranchised, contrarian liberal babies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I say the left and their media.  And they are why Trump will be here for eight instead of just the four.

Nope...Trump's attitude had nothing to do with it,   lol.  Get real.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately, many don't know how to look past that.   It's fine for a professional athlete to have an attitude as long as he is on the team you like, just like politicians.

What a stupid comparison even for you.

Trump only thinks of the divide. Repub v/s dem. His decisions favor the repubs and himself. His public belittling of dem governors is an example of his pettiness.

Obama at least had every American in mind with Obamacare.

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope...Trump's attitude had nothing to do with it,   lol.  Get real.

I didn’t say that but it takes two and the left act like little spoiled brats and they are getting what they deserve.  Much of Trump’s attitude toward the left represents the way most Americans feel toward them.

Thanks Obama!

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump only thinks of the divide. Repub v/s dem. His decisions favor the repubs and himself. His public belittling of dem governors is an example of his pettiness.

Obama at least had every American in mind with Obamacare.

Shut up you moron.