Check your account email address ×

Lysol Instructs People Not Inject Themselves With Disinfectant After Trump Suggests It

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It just keeps getting worse with this idiot. 

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/04/lysol-trump-response-injection/

It's too bad there are so many dumb liberals out there that they actually have to tell people not to do this, especially since Trump actually never said this.:news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, irv said:

It's too bad there are so many dumb liberals out there that they actually have to tell people not to do this, especially since Trump actually never said this.:news:

7 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Imagine if liberals listened to the entire clip 

Trumps makes assinine comments....

STUPID LIBERALS!!!!!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, irv said:

Yeah he suggested it. He needs to shut his fuckin mouth.

Liberals would never drink the bleach but watch for the knuckledraggers to show up at the ER 

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

imagine if mouth breathing retards like you stopped making excuses for the stupid shit he said. 

Imagine if easterners knew anything. 

People inject cleaners into their bodies daily and it doesn’t kill them.  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yes, manitoba murses are the smartest in the land :lol: 

Y’all thinking injecting cleaners in the body will kill you. 

I’ve been it injected, drank and smoked. It didn’t kill anyone and they continue to do the same so.....

This is all a big joke to Trump. 

Andrew Cuomo says " even one death is too many ".

Trump says, " We'll see beautiful numbers, only 2000 died ". 

That says it all to me. 

14 hours ago, irv said:

Irv, read Trumps word below and it's so retarded that anyone would even suggest that such ideas are interesting to check out. Do yourself a favor and just admit that it was a stupid thing for Trump to say.....To argue otherwise just makes one look stupid, or in your case proves out that you're not to bright.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

• Thanks 1