Check your account email address ×

Mortality rate for Santa Clara county .02%

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think you mean .2% not .02%.   Its likely that or less in the entire country or will be by summers end.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Some experts say it could be as low as .005%

Poor virus cult 

I could easily see 50% of American's having antibodies by summers end.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I could easily see 50% of American's having antibodies by summers end.  

For sure 

the places that lock down too hard will be the ones that have the worst 2nd waves 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ACE said:

For sure 

the places that lock down too hard will be the ones that have the worst 2nd waves 

I think you are correct. 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The alarmists are becoming increasingly disappointed as more and more testing continues to lower the mortality rate of this cold.

Well its far more than just a cold but without question they will likely not push the real numbers as people might be upset at how it was handled.  

I find it just unbelievable how unprepared and incompetent the entire healthcare community has been with thing.

From grossly exaggerated death rates to masks dont protect you to it lives for 3hrs to no it lives for 3 weeks to it cant be transmitted person to person to everyone must mask up to it is only airborne for seconds to it can be airborne up to 3 hours to it doesnt live long on solid surfaces to dont touch your eyes or nose to malaria cocktails work to malaria cocktails dont work to the peak will be 4-6 weeks from first infection to the peak may be months away to we could be fighting this for 18 months to we need more vents we are 30,000 vents short to vents kill people we dont need more vents, etc.etc.etc.  

Everything we are being told is complete bull shit as the story usually changes within a week or so. 

Complete and utter incompetence from the US and world medical community.   Its just unbelievable we could be this unprepared. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I find it just unbelievable how unprepared and incompetent the entire healthcare community has been with thing.

From grossly exaggerated death rates to masks dont protect you to it lives for 3hrs to no it lives for 3 weeks to it cant be transmitted person to person to everyone must mask up to it is only airborne for seconds to it can be airborne up to 3 hours to it doesnt live long on solid surfaces to dont touch your eyes or nose to malaria cocktails work to malaria cocktails dont work to the peak will be 4-6 weeks from first infection to the peak may be months away to we could be fighting this for 18 months to we need more vents we are 30,000 vents short to vents kill people we dont need more vents, etc.etc.etc.  

Everything we are being told is complete bull shit as the story usually changes within a week or so. 

Complete and utter incompetence from the US and world medical community.   Its just unbelievable we could be this unprepared. 

Bunch of boomers in charge

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think Americans did relatively well. The physical distancing was followed for the most part and this thing will soon resolve and we’ll get back to some kind of normalcy again. It might’ve been a bit sloppy, but hey, humans are sloppy fuckers. Virus don’t come with a handbook.