Check your account email address ×

Stats prove the lockdowns were stupid as fuck

As long as liberals can control our lives the more they like this. It will be interesting to see what red states open up vs blue.

we are fucked until May 20th or beyond 

Also what does the data show about lack of testing, lack of proper PPE and medical equipment, lack of medicines to its effect on the death rate and rate of spread? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

As long as liberals can control our lives the more they like this. It will be interesting to see what red states open up vs blue.

we are fucked until May 20th or beyond 

https://governor.maryland.gov/2020/03/30/as-covid-19-crisis-escalates-in-capital-region-governor-hogan-issues-stay-at-home-order-effective-tonight/

Yeah Dopo...you know it...stupid liberals!!    

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Also what does the data show about lack of testing, lack of proper PPE and medical equipment, lack of medicines to its effect on the death rate and rate of spread? 

What do you want the data to show?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Google it.  A “news source” somewhere will give you what you desire.  Ask MC for his “hot tip” sites.  :lol:

I actually did google it. The results were that advertisers typically put up a pretty face (usually blonde)and that spews some retard shit about liberals tryna make them do stuff so they get all triggered and run to facebook with the video. Then all of their neocon facebook friends click on the video and subscribe to said pretty face and then get run roughshod on with commercials for ED stuff and blue line shirts and hats. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I actually did google it. The results were that advertisers typically put up a pretty face (usually blonde)and that spews some retard shit about liberals tryna make them do stuff so they get all triggered and run to facebook with the video. Then all of their neocon facebook friends click on the video and subscribe to said pretty face and then get run roughshod on with commercials for ED stuff and blue line shirts and hats. 

I have no doubt you found that.  Probably a spin off journalistic hack group owned by CNN.  You know....where all the ugly people are paid to lie.  :lol:

For everyone sick of the MSM, I've started my own news network.  :lol: 

XC News Report:  

"Corona free zones don't work because only law abiding viruses obey the law so criminal viruses still corona.  Gotta increase the herd morbidity.  Just get some hydroxycut and you're set. " 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

If spread from casual contact is low then how the fuck has this spread to millions of people all over the world in a couple months? 

You know what we know? We know @jtssrx is stupid as fuck for sure..............brain dead for sure.

The science of conspiracies: Where Flat Earth meets Pizzagate - Axios

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You know what we know? We know @jtssrx is stupid as fuck for sure..............brain dead for sure.

The science of conspiracies: Where Flat Earth meets Pizzagate - Axios

It’s amazing how triggered you are by the idea that you’ve been lied too. Every Time one of you bring up flat earth I win.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude Im living right on the edge of the earth!

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I might be off the edge.............

Ummmm.....you guys have it easy.  We're all sideways in MN.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If spread from casual contact is low then how the fuck has this spread to millions of people all over the world in a couple months? 

I am thinking is passes from person to person very ez and a whole lot more of us have it than we think . I am thinking only a small number of infected ever show symptoms . 

34 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Love the new avy. Hahahaha

I'm still a Pats fan,  but I didn't burn a TB12 jersey like some New England fans did when he signed with Tampa.  Now that Gronk has joined him it should be interesting to watch.  Now if TB12  could get his other boyfriend from NE to join them.  :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm still a Pats fan,  but I didn't burn a TB12 jersey like some New England fans did when he signed with Tampa.  Now that Gronk has joined him it should be interesting to watch.  Now if TB12  could get his other boyfriend from NE to join them.  :lol:

Oh man. One more good receiver and TB (Tampa Bay) could have a decent season. 

In summary, TB12 and crew going to TB could result is quite a few TD’s. 

• Like 1