Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking owned!

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

It wont stand. Now you just go back to sitting in your house being a blow hard do nothing. :thumb:

No mirrors in your home, eh?  Another argument lost because you couldn’t twist your idiocy and make it stick.  Now, how’s your work on supporting the Libertarian party going?  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

No mirrors in your home, eh?  Another argument lost because you couldn’t twist your idiocy and make it stick.  Now, how’s your work on supporting the Libertarian party going?  :lol:

Its going good thanks. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Says the guy who is afraid to shake hands and go out to eat. WTF?  It’s pretty easy to see who has lost their shit around here. 

I sit with people in a small office every day. Not in the least afraid of catching something. As for the rest, you’re a social butterfly. I’m not. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I sit with people in a small office every day. Not in the least afraid of catching something. As for the rest, you’re a social butterfly. I’m not. 

I am a social butterfly, no question about that. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What makes it "essential"?