Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking owned!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, but those “executive actions” cannot violate the citizens Bill of Rights unless voted on by the entire assembly and even then, only in times of war.  This isn’t one of those times.  These orders that are being given depend on voluntary acceptance. They got that...for some time.  But now, it’s fading and what we are seeing is more divide between the ones that are scared and truth the government to protect them (liberals) and, the ones that aren’t scared and don’t trust the government (righties).

The military went house to house during Katrina and confiscated everyones guns. You better re-visit martial law when it comes to immediate public safety. Martial law does not replace the constitution but emergency actions can temporarily until the threat is gone. Its been done before. And there is little recourse after if you want to fight it. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dude, you spent an entire month here going on like we were entering the end of times. 

It was weird.  I thought he was a pretty smart fella and then.....I wondered.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was wrong. Admitted that 2 weeks ago. 

I though you were doing the “long troll”.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The military went house to house during Katrina and confiscated everyones guns. You better re-visit martial law when it comes to immediate public safety. Martial law does not replace the constitution but emergency actions can temporarily until the threat is gone. Its been done before. And there is little recourse after if you want to fight it. 

Ummm....

Retard.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your point?  :dunno:

save it....

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Says the guy who is afraid to shake hands and go out to eat. WTF?  It’s pretty easy to see who has lost their shit around here. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he's not scared either to the level that you were. 

Wrong again. I have never been afraid to go out in public, be around crowds, go to restaurants, etc. I do not have a mask and have not once put on a pair of gloves in the past 3 months except to do a little mechanic work in the trailer park. 

I was startled by the numbers. When I realized how much we were being lied to I saw the light. 

As I have said before, if we had real conservatives in this country we wouldnt be in this situation. Instead we have had a bunch of cherry picking bootlickers.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mandatory evacuations are something that still take place... retard

This isn’t the point or the question you asked.  This is why you don’t win arguments.....but think you do.

Just now, Zambroski said:

This isn’t the point or the question you asked.  This is why you don’t win arguments.....but think you do.

The point is your point is moot. "Conservatives" will only stand up when they think they are being violated. If they had a fucking clue those laws would have never made it past a vote long ago. Now you will do what you are told or else. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The point is your point is moot. "Conservatives" will only stand up when they think they are being violated. If they had a fucking clue those laws would have never made it past a vote long ago. Now you will do what you are told or else. 

My point was Constitutional law you fucking retard.  Your point is more partisan, contrarian, bootlicker, 73er, bullshit.

Just go sit down.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

As I have said before, if we had real conservatives in this country we wouldnt be in this situation. Instead we have had a bunch of cherry picking bootlickers.

and the most selfish populace on the planet. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My point was Constitutional law you fucking retard.  Your point is more partisan, contrarian, bootlicker, 73er, bullshit.

Just go sit down.

It wont stand. Now you just go back to sitting in your house being a blow hard do nothing. :thumb:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

and the most selfish populace on the planet. 

A complete financial collapse would be very humbling. What would most people own or even what do they own without a bank financing their shit? Not so much of a self important big shot now. 

Is Barr going to lock up every governor that ordered shutdowns? Or is there a fine they have to pay?  I mean there must be some repercussion to doing unconstitutional things right?  Maybe one of the site’s Constitutional scholars can explain the process?