Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking owned!

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and outdoor, possible text that says 'CONSERVATIVES: "JUST OBEY AUTHORITY!" Liberty Minds CONSERVATIVES: "JUST OBEY AUTHORITY!" RECALL CONSERVATIVES: "IT AFFECTS ME NOW. SO NOW i DON'T BELIEVE IN OBEYING AUTHORITY."'

Well, let's see there is a difference in peaceful protest and having a confrontation with a cop and coming to this country illegally. No one was owned at all except you by submitting to unconstitutional shutdowns that you also agree with. You actually owned yourself

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_5349.thumb.JPG.ffee5f7fe126ab419653b64994b2f644.JPG

Yah...wait until they can't breathe...won't be so funny then. 

I'm still waiting for the "If you have nothing to hide" to come around... That will be a good one. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Well, let's see there is a difference in peaceful protest and having a confrontation with a cop and coming to this country illegally. No one was owned at all except you by submitting to unconstitutional shutdowns that you also agree with. You actually owned yourself

Laws are laws, you cant decide which ones you want to obey and which ones you dont bootlicker... 

• Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

Laws are laws, you cant decide which ones you want to obey and which ones you dont bootlicker... 

The shutdowns aren't laws. Judge Napolitano explained in great detail why the shutdowns in Michigan are unconstitutional. What's Hilarious about your statement is in your original picture two of the photos shot people breaking the law and it's not the people that are protesting. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The shutdowns aren't laws. Judge Napolitano explained in great detail why the shutdowns in Michigan are unconstitutional. What's Hilarious about your statement is in your original picture two of the photos shot people breaking the law and it's not the people that are protesting. 

It’s also unconstitutional to choke someone to death for selling cigarettes 

Just now, jtssrx said:

There are lots of unconstitutional "laws" but you still have to obey! You don't get to decide which ones you must obey and which ones you dont. Just shut up and do what you're told!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmm...did you go to the protest in Lansing? 

No

Just now, f7ben said:

The Eric Garner thing was a disgrace and I don't agree with Nazi Cops acting like that you know it. I think there are about 10% of cops out there may be more that have no business being cops. Much like the Nazi's running the FBI CIA DEA and other federal law enforcement. They all stomp on our rights daily and they should all be disbanded. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Especially with a chokehold that was banned by the NYPD....double oops.

Man I would love to see 100,000 black people marching in the street, shutting down the capital of michigan with guns on them protesting over some shit you dont agree with. Thats how you know what is constitutional and what isnt. :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Man I would love to see 100,000 black people marching in the street, shutting down the capital of michigan with guns on them protesting over some shit you dont agree with. Thats how you know what is constitutional and what isnt. :lol:

Blacks are way too scared of the CV to do that. And rightly so, the CV is not kind to blacks. 

• Haha 1