Check your account email address ×

Will your favorite restaurant or watering hole survive?

ckf

46 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so that makes him twice as strong as you are? you better just shut the fuck up before you make yourself look retarded again

How's things Frankie? Did you get back home yet?

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so that makes him twice as strong as you are? you better just shut the fuck up before you make yourself look retarded again

Webba's arms   P1310327.thumb.JPG.6ad7766d533ceb172cc0c18ddbdc1f20.JPG

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Franklin, if you made more all last year, than I made in one day, I will post that you are the " ASS KICKER OF THE YUKON ".

If not, you post that you're a disgrace to the indigenous population of interior Alaska, and that you could never be as mighty and powerful as MACHZNOT!!!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franklin, if you made more all last year, than I made in one day, I will post that you are the " ASS KICKER OF THE YUKON ".

If not, you post that you're a disgrace to the indigenous population of interior Alaska, and that you could never be as mighty and powerful as MACHZNOT!!!

so what is this daily profit?

39 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so what is this daily profit?

OK, so what was your total adjusted gross income for 2019? 

It's on your tax return. Go ahead, what did you make? Hurry up, I'll wait. 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, Kev144 said:

And @Zambroski is to thank with near 100k posts.  He's the new Webba but less tough and funny 

Were you around when Webba wanted to meet me for a fight???????    :lol2::lol2:

The first place he told me to go was The Lancaster Fairgrounds ( NH ) for a fight, then the second place was SANDY'S !!!!   

I think it was about that time that I posted a pic of me holding a Jonsered 2156. The fight kind of pooped-out after that. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so what was your total adjusted gross income for 2019? 

It's on your tax return. Go ahead, what did you make? Hurry up, I'll wait. 

Go ahead post ur year take , oh wait a minute you won't LMMFAO !!! Once upon a time ........ LOL

Was a nice 83 mile ATV ride yesterday, some folks chose not to go due to it being cooler out, was a hi of 55 but cooler in the morning and later afternoon, it's also quite shaded from all the trees along the trail.

The place we ate at had benches and some tables for outside only eating..saw only 1 person wearing a mask all day and that was at the restaurant where he was buying take out Pizza, no one working there or the meat producing place we stopped at  wore them. We bought Summer sausage, Beef sticks, Jerky, and cheese.

The new side X side we bought was fun, we never had a wheeler where you ride together..saw many Eagles, Ospreys, Deer, Ducks, Cranes, Grouse, Bear, and 1 Rabbit.

Something else we've never seen before were several large groups with children hiking on that trail, and 1 Female Jogger all by herself and wearing a Bikini which I though was strange out there by yourself and Female in the middle of nowhere.

DSC00164.JPG

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:22 PM, Ez ryder said:

true we toss so much fucking food it is sad . I think the only leftovers we eat is lasagne. 

we don't really drink so pretty cheep to go out and eat . and my single buds almost never cook at home way less money to eat out especially if you know the cheep hot spots for that day .

lol i think in my 20s I knew every happy hr buffet and what was on tbe menue that day at every bar in the state . 2 cheep beers and free dinner every night for a decade .

no one dose those any more some pizza is the best you can hope for  now .far cry from say the cattel company or chi chi's in the 80s and 90s 

fuck I get sick of eating out after a few days on vacation or when I travel for work. Can't imagine doing it that often week in and week out. 

not very healthy either. :bc: 

as for bold that's not true. I live alone (when my kids aren't here, 50% of the time) and it's pretty easy to have a really good meal for $12-$13 that would cost $25 at a restaurant. I just stop at the market on the way home. 

Edited by frenchy

26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

fuck I get sick of eating out after a few days on vacation or when I travel for work. Can't imagine doing it that often week in and week out. 

not very healthy either. :bc: 

as for bold that's not true. I live alone (when my kids aren't here, 50% of the time) and it's pretty easy to have a really good meal for $12-$13 that would cost $25 at a restaurant. I just stop at the market on the way home. 

Nicole's uncle shops on his way to work in the morning.  He grabs a piece of meat for that night's dinner from the reduced rack. He said that it isn't uncommon to find a beef fillet for $5. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you post your last years income first, you chum salmon. 

Once upon a time !! Lmmfao 

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The first place he told me to go was The Lancaster Fairgrounds ( NH ) for a fight, then the second place was SANDY'S !!!!   

I think it was about that time that I posted a pic of me holding a Jonsered 2156. The fight kind of pooped-out after that. 

More like you flaked you always do !!! 

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I remember. He had a bad temper :lol: 

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I remember. He had a bad temper :lol: 

Yeah, Woofie knew him, and said he " was a stout fellow " , inferring that Webba could kick my ass!!!!   

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, Woofie knew him, and said he " was a stout fellow " , inferring that Webba could kick my ass!!!!   

webba didn't like anyone more retarded than him. that's why he wanted to fight you, because your win the retard race and not webba. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

webba didn't like anyone more retarded than him. that's why he wanted to fight you, because your win the retard race and not webba. 

Hey, fucktard, you should be as fucktard as I am, then you would be ridin' in a new Vette around Tanana, when that road goes through. 

From what I can gather, the road goes from Manley Hot Springs to about 7 miles north of Tanana on the Yukon River. 

What the fuck good is that? 

Stan Zuray should open a car ferry service to get people and their trucks/cars to the ramp.