Check your account email address ×

Just A Cold..Guess These HC Professionals Are Full Of Shit

• Platinum Contributing Member

Interesting how some experts here say this is overblown or just a cold...I'll listen to the people in my state that are actually dealing with it.

Now I understand the numbers are much lower than predicted at this point and for that we should be grateful but it doesn't diminish the fucked up nature of this virus. 

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/last-moments-small-joys-saving-lives-michigan-coronavirus-surge?utm_source=Bridge+Magazine&utm_campaign=1f43b015da-Bridge+Newsletter+04%2F20%2F2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c64a28dd5a-1f43b015da-77549085

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Pete said:

Holy fucking broken record 

TDS is a strange disease 

Not nearly as strange as the Trump cultists parroting every retarded mouth shit the orange retard spews 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not nearly as strange as the Trump cultists parroting every retarded mouth shit the orange retard spews 

Awww poor pickled liver boy.. having another tough day?

good

now 

GFY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Poor crying derpo ....more snow flake crying

I’m not the one crying ya fucking alcoholic 

you are one of the most whiny cunts on this forum. Every fucking day every fucking hour 

Good 

couldnt happen to better person 

Just now, Pete said:

I’m not the one crying ya fucking alcoholic 

you are one of the most whiny cunts on this forum. Every fucking day every fucking hour 

Good 

couldnt happen to better person 

Awwweee....poor triggered derpo just non stop crying

I know it's hard to comprehend stats but for the overwhelming majority who have had this, it is indeed "just a cold" at best.

And the more testing that is being done, the more this is being proven......numerous people have had this and never even knew it. I think I may have had it a couple weeks ago. I still have a lingering pain in my kidney area.Waiting for the anti-body test to become widely available to see.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I know it's hard to comprehend stats but for the overwhelming majority who have had this, it is indeed "just a cold" at best.

And the more testing that is being done, the more this is being proven......numerous people have had this and never even knew it. I think I may have had it a couple weeks ago. I still have a lingering pain in my kidney area.Waiting for the anti-body test to become widely available to see.

Why would you want to get tested? That’ll follow you. 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your uplifting and cogent economic analysis is always a treat. :lol: Like this place is full of Trumpies singing his praises and not a non stop cavalcade of TDS threads started by the same 4-5 guys.  Every.  Fucking.  Day.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would you want to get tested? That’ll follow you. 

If Im followed by anything at this stage of my life, I consider that a good thing.:guzzle:

DETROIT - A 5-year-old Detroit girl diagnosed with COVID-19 coronavirus in March spent two weeks on a ventilator before developing complications and dying on Sunday, April 19.

About a month ago, Skylar Herbert’s first symptom was a bad headache, The Detroit News reports. Her parents, both Detroit first responders, took her off the ventilator on Sunday after doctors told them she had stopped improving and could be brain dead.