Check your account email address ×

Do you think this is fucking normal

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I remember when we were kids we didnt have skate parks and bmx parks. We had to get shovels and old tires and make our own jumps. Fucking pussy ass millennials!

Right,  and  your neighbors didn’t call the police on kids being kids.   
Friends just bought some property locally, got the kids out there riding bikes and quads . Took a few hours for some to call police on them.   🙄  

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And we had to buy weed on the street and not in some fancy store. These damn kids don’t know how good they have it.

And we smoked seeds and stems!

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right,  and  your neighbors didn’t call the police on kids being kids.   
Friends just bought some property locally, got the kids out there riding bikes and quads . Took a few hours for some to call police on them.   🙄  

I remember getting choked by the neighbor kids mom. I didn't dare tell my parents because I knew my old man would whoop my ass. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I remember getting choked by the neighbor kids mom. I didn't dare tell my parents because I knew my old man would whoop my ass. :lol:

When I was kid I shot my neighbors trash can with an arrow . Dumb old fucker was shaking me calling me a little bastard . I never said anything either :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When I was kid I shot my neighbors trash can with an arrow . Dumb old fucker was shaking me calling me a little bastard . I never said anything either :lol:

I hit his younger sister in the face with a snowball. His mom went berserk on me. She definitely lost control of herself. She never apologized either. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hit his younger sister in the face with a snowball. His mom went berserk on me. She definitely lost control of herself. She never apologized either. :lol:

Can you imagine putting your hands on or disciplining someone else’s kid nowadays?  Pretty common Then .  we lived on dead end street and there was property at end of street.
A year or so later one Of the other neighbors put up a huge army tent for the kids to camp out in.   This dick used to act like it was his property.  Came out of his house, just raising hell about this tent being up.  Other neighbor came out of his house starting shoving him. Told him get back in your house or I’ll beat your ass right here!!  Never had problems with him again.   I loved it.    

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

There is a skate park down the road from me. They had to dismantle it and make it un usable,because large groups of kids were going there in the middle of the night to do what ever. It’s closed at dusk during normal times. These kids fucked it up for themselves. 

and God forbid some 14yr olds went to the skate park and got high and used there bikes and bords in a fucking skate park after dark .

now are city planners thinking about shutting down loading docks so kids don't hang out at those and get high and skate there after dark . 

did they really think this was going to stop kids having out after dark getting high ? lmfao city councils are nothing but neighborhood association members with to much power filling a empty hole in there pathetic life with paperwork 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Answer my question and I’ll answer yours 

You don't have any question for me to answer, do you have an invisible post in this topic that I can't see? :dunno: 

• Haha 1

I've watched HUNDREDS of YouTube videos of punks skateboarding, Watched how they hit people, scare people, trespass after notice, damage property, and on, and on. 

That's why I hate them. 

They closed our park here and tore it down. Too many incidents. There’s some really good ones close by though. My son and his buds were into it so I’ve been to all of them around here.