Check your account email address ×

I don’t want to hear any complaints

To all the people that supported this stupid fucking shutdown. I don’t want to hear any complaints about foreclosures, bankruptcies, failed business, unemployment, GDP, bank failures, bailouts, stimulus any fucking about our economy. You supported this economic suicide now sit there and shut your fucking mouths. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

To all the people that supported this stupid fucking shutdown. I don’t want to hear any complaints about foreclosures, bankruptcies, failed business, unemployment, GDP, bank failures, bailouts, stimulus any fucking about our economy. You supported this economic suicide now sit there and shut your fucking mouths. 

Agreed.  This is ignorance like never seen before and apparently, no way out so until then, our idiotic government can use this scare to squash our rights and bankrupt our businesses?  What a fucking load of god damn bullshit.

I am not abiding by an illegal order that takes my Constitutional freedoms.  I’m not going to get tested and I’m not going to get any “vaccine”.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  This is ignorance like never seen before and apparently, no way out so until then, our idiotic government can use this scare to squash our rights and bankrupt our businesses?  What a fucking load of god damn bullshit.

I am not abiding by an illegal order that takes my Constitutional freedoms.  I’m not going to get tested and I’m not going to get any “vaccine”.  

I’m proud of ya. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

you live in MN you could not get tested if you were in  the fucking  icu having breathing issues . 

this is a sad fact 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

you live in MN you could not get tested if you were in  the fucking  icu having breathing issues . 

this is a sad fact 

Our idiot is doing his best to surpass the last idiot’s idiocy.  It’s absolutely astonishing listening to this libtwatted, ignorant twerp.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is a sad fact 

Wisconsin is no different. Same with N95 masks. I had a box in the garage I’ve been using. There’s none to be found in any pipeline. 

Edited by spin_dry

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When you say "you supported this" do you mean Trump?

• Haha 3

Just now, spin_dry said:

Wisconsin is no different 

I heard today that only about half the people of both MN and WiI filled out the census so, the states are mailing it again.  Only half the citizens trust our government to even bother filling out the census.

Dem run states.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I heard today that only about half the people of both MN and WiI filled out the census so, the states are mailing it again.  Only half the citizens trust our government to even bother filling out the census.

Dem run states.

Mine sits on the to do stack. Has nothing to do with distrust. Can’t say I’ve ever been paranoid. 

There was a massive protest in Michigan today. Whitmer got on TV and complained protesters did social distance. Hey you dumb cunt people have figured out social distancing is a crock of shit. You don’t get it, your gross overreaction to a virus is killing our country. 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There was a massive protest in Michigan today. Whitmer got on TV and complained protesters did social distance. Hey you dumb cunt people have figured out social distancing is a crock of shit. You don’t get it, your gross overreaction to a virus is killing our country. 

Were you on the news too? As a protester? Right in the thick of it? 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Mine sits on the to do stack. Has nothing to do with distrust. Can’t say I’ve ever been paranoid. 

I’m not filling it out.  I want to see the look on the face of the person that comes to my door when I give them the answers.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not filling it out.  I want to see the look on the face of the person that comes to my door when I give them the answers.

Same 

I shredded mine 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He will know a crazy person lives at your house. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awesome. That’ll shift more money down to where my family lives. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Awesome. That’ll shift more money down to where my family lives. 

How do you figure that?  Also, nice to know you have continued the family tradition of being dependents on the state.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just like the moon shot was a crock of shit :lol:

• Haha 5