Check your account email address ×

#operationgridlock

I support any disruption of mainstream govt by citizens. I support any social dissidence by either left or right

I support social activism whether I agree with the premise of the dispute or not

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I support any disruption of mainstream govt by citizens. I support any social dissidence by either left or right

I support social activism whether I agree with the premise of the dispute or not

These folks have been cucked by capitalism.

They're the outgrowth of the fucks on the news willing to issue a blood sacrifice on the altar of capital.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They're the outgrowth of the fucks on the news willing to issue a blood sacrifice on the altar of capital.

I agree....but regardless of whether the shutdown is right minded , it is the preface of tyranny. Opposing it through peaceful means or otherwise is a feather in the cap of the populace who refuses to be controlled for whatever reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They have as much right to express their views and freedom of speech as you. I find it odd that you of all people want restrictions and rules on how they should go about it. 

Just now, Cold War said:

They have as much right to express their views and freedom of speech as you. I find it odd that you of all people want restrictions and rules on how they should go about it. 

There's a fucking pandemic. 🤦‍♂️

• Platinum Contributing Member

If any of the  fucks walking around next to each other  gets the Covid I hope they are left to fend for themselves...no reason for a healthcare worker to suffer because of their stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Our government is run by capitalists. The last thing they want is to shut down the economy. 

They want to subjugate the masses and eliminate our rights and our ability to defend them. This pandemic which is legitimate is an excuse for bombing runs and seeing how far they can push without resistance 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They want to subjugate the masses and eliminate our rights and our ability to defend them. This pandemic which is legitimate is an excuse for bombing runs and seeing how far they can push without resistance 

You're sounding a little like Buss but I'm confused about they are ...Are Governors like Whitmer in on the plan with Trump or some other nebulous entity we don't know about? 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If any of the  fucks walking around next to each other  gets the Covid I hope they are left to fend for themselves...no reason for a healthcare worker to suffer because of their stupidity. 

I don’t disagree with your position,  but when people start pushing too hard it causes others to push back.  Protesters should of stayed in their cars or kept a reasonable distance from each other.  There is always going to be stupid people. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t disagree with your position,  but when people start pushing too hard it causes others to push back.  Protesters should of stayed in their cars or kept a reasonable distance from each other.  There is always going to be stupid people. 

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're sounding a little like Buss but I'm confused about they are ...Are Governors like Whitmer in on the plan with Trump or some other nebulous entity we don't know about? 

Think bigger picture 

Whitmer and Trump are pawns

Every 5 or 10 years or something some massive tragedy happens spreading fear

The ruling class knows this and has all their plans in place to launch when it occurs.

Its clear to anyone with a brain that the elites that rule the world have been targeting constitutional rights for decades now.

Look at Katrina , 9/11....Boston Bobing etc etc. These were real evens where massive violations of rights took place by design

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Think bigger picture 

Whitmer and Trump are pawns

Every 5 or 10 years or something some massive tragedy happens spreading fear

The ruling class knows this and has all their plans in place to launch when it occurs.

Its clear to anyone with a brain that the elites that rule the world have been targeting constitutional rights for decades now.

Look at Katrina , 9/11....Boston Bobing etc etc. These were real evens where massive violations of rights took place by design

this is when power grabs happen no doubt. And once you give in you aren't getting them back. 

I don't see 'stay at home' edicts in that vein though. these are temporary measures. What happens afterwards and what people decide they are willing to give up 'for the greater good' is the big question. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

this is when power grabs happen no doubt. And once you give in you aren't getting them back. 

I don't see 'stay at home' edicts in that vein though. these are temporary measures. What happens afterwards and what people decide they are willing to give up 'for the greater good' is the big question. 

Just look at what been tried so far. Barr trying to get indefinite detention through Congress etc etc.

I support states rights to handle these issues and in some respects Trump willingly or otherwise has let that happen 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just look at what been tried so far. Barr trying to get indefinite detention through Congress etc etc.

I support states rights to handle these issues and in some respects Trump willingly or otherwise has let that happen 

I guarantee geotracking via cell devices gets introduced as a result of this, or seriously attempted. 

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I guarantee geotracking via cell devices gets introduced as a result of this, or seriously attempted. 

It’s already being done....they will just try and make it legal before it’s exposed by a whistleblower 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s already being done....they will just try and make it legal before it’s exposed by a whistleblower 

Pay cash for a couple burner phones and keep them in your bug out bag.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pay cash for a couple burner phones and keep them in your bug out bag.

I have nothing to hide currently.....certainly at times in my life I have

i just value my rights