Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the way out.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck dude. Freak out some more. Hundreds of old people die in nursing homes around the country every single day. Don't let a few old dead Texans scare you so much. 

:dunno: You sound about 180 degrees different than you did just last week? Trolling, or do you now think differently?

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck dude. Freak out some more. Hundreds of old people die in nursing homes around the country every single day. Don't let a few old dead Texans scare you so much. 

No freak out. Texas is withholding information. Why is that? As an overall cost to society death is cheap. I’d like to know more about those treated in ER’s and ICU’s for several weeks. 

Just now, irv said:

:dunno: You sound about 180 degrees different than you did just last week? Trolling, or do you now think differently?

Lots of info has come out about Fauci in the last few weeks. All the predictions and modeling were off by a magnitude.  Its time we look at this for what it is. A virus that kills the old and sick. 

The old and sick should be quarantined. The rest of us should get ready to continue on with life. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No freak out. Texas is withholding information. Why is that? As an overall cost to society death is cheap. I’d like to know more about those treated in ER’s and ICU’s for several weeks. 

ER’s and ICU’s may have fucked this up too. CPAP machines and some vitamins are proving to be just as effective as vents. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why haven't you mentioned the 2000+ dead in nursing homes in NY?  

You like to sensationalize. Its your MO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

ER’s and ICU’s may have fucked this up too. CPAP machines and some vitamins are proving to be just as effective as vents. 

I posted this last week and that is true in some cases...not all of them but saying the ER's and ICU's fucked up is ludicrous. Nobody has seen a virus like this.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why haven't you mentioned the 2000+ dead in nursing homes in NY?  

You like to sensationalize. Its your MO. 

Oh come on..last week you were saying a lot of the same things.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven't you been reading...Tom has uncovered a lot of new info and is now on board with Sludge 100%. :lol:

Fauci wants you to prove you were vaccinated or have antibodies for the virus. Fauci says we shouldn't shake hands again. Fauci has a new prediction every week and they are all wrong. 

Fuck him. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci wants you to prove you were vaccinated or have antibodies for the virus. Fauci says we shouldn't shake hands again. Fauci has a new prediction every week and they are all wrong. 

Fuck him. 

NYC needs 100k vents!!!!

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Lol no s*** It's funny when the biggest ball licker on here says stuff like that

You and JT make a good team....I like where this is headed.

• Gold Member

In NYS we have come in drasticaly lower than predicted, and its been attributed to social distancing and staying home. I have questions tho, our models were way off. Of course the high end of those model can be attributed to not social distancing or letting things run their course. However we have come in well under even the best case scenarios. I would like to know why our models were so off base. I am not making a claim that it was fear mongering or politically motivated, I understand that the virus is new and those differences in projected cases and actual cases may be because of too many unknowns. But I want to know for certain either way. The economic response to this virus has been and likely will continue to be disastrous and we need to know what went wrong and right with our response in order to ensure we respond appropriately next time.

• Like 1

It’s my opinion these were all just wild guesses. We've never seen anything like this. And comparing what happened to Italy or any other place is not realistic. Our society is much different from others, so many different factors involved.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s my opinion these were all just wild guesses. We've never seen anything like this. And comparing what happened to Italy or any other place is not realistic. Our society is much different from others, so many different factors involved.

That and not to mention population and land mass compared to those other countries is a ridiculous comparison as well