Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the way out.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Fauci is all lined up with the “show us your papers” guys. Fuck them and fuck him. 

Spot on!! He works for Gates and supports Vaccination registration cards.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

So wait are you saying Fauci was only saying there’s nothing to worry about because Trump told him to say it? 

I implied that he may have been. 

Just now, ckf said:

I implied that he may have been. 

So a doctor who has a medical responsibility to tell the truth went around lying because trump told him to? That would never happen 

Just now, jtssrx said:

So a doctor who has a medical responsibility to tell the truth went around lying because trump told him to? That would never happen 

So they would never hold of the public until they had a plan in place? That would never happen?  GMAFB

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So he’s a man of little or no integrity?

I think that’s what most of us who aren’t crying are saying.

You can't really be this stupid?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fauci has been a government bureaucrat for 40 years. Well past time for him to go. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I will say this.   He love's the camera.   He has been on anything and everything he can get on.  Not sure if that's his official job or not.   Seems to me someone who know's so much would be more involved in things other than communications.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I will say this.   He love's the camera.   He has been on anything and everything he can get on.  Not sure if that's his official job or not.   Seems to me someone who know's so much would be more involved in things other than communications.  

Yep.  He’s become another celebrity whore.....and it’s no surprise he’s getting a huge fan base from the scared left.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm sure Dr. Drew and Dr. Oz would make a wonderful tag team. :lol:

Hey what about Dr governor of Michigan saying the virus went racist when it entered her state?

Are you safe from the racist virus? Why does Michigan have racist viruses and no other state has?

Has Dr governor released her research?

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  He’s become another celebrity whore.....and it’s no surprise he’s getting a huge fan base from the scared left.

I thought he should have been fired when he said American's should never shake hands again.   Shaking hands is only one very small way of getting the virus.   This was fear mongering of the highest order.  

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hey what about Dr governor of Michigan saying the virus went racist when it entered her state?

Are you safe from the racist virus? Why does Michigan have racist viruses and no other state has?

Yeah....it’s real interesting watching This turn into a racial virus.  Total shit show.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought he should have been fired when he said American's should never shake hands again.   Shaking hands is only one very small way of getting the virus.   This was fear mongering of the highest order.  

Yep, Pandemic Global Warming!  

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Ouch. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....it’s real interesting watching This turn into a racial virus.  Total shit show.

Yep, Pandemic Global Warming!  

I'm not trying to downplay the serious nature of the virus.   I said from the very beginning I'm between the "we're all gonna die" people and the its "just a cold" people.   

The fact is we will or need to return to a normalcy that we had before.   This is by far the worst one we've seen in 100 years.   You don't change the world under normal circumstances for that.   We should and need to react differently but that all depends on the speed and accuracy of the information coming from the host country. 

1 1/2 months into this and the good Doctor is still giving knee jerk reactions then pulling back.   No masks....masks.....never shake hands again.....whats next?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm not trying to downplay the serious nature of the virus.   I said from the very beginning I'm between the "we're all gonna die" people and its the "just a cold" people.   

The fact is we will or need to return to a normalcy that we had before.   This is by far the worst one we've seen in 100 years.   You don't change the world under normal circumstances for that.   We should and need to react differently but that all depends on the information coming from the host country. 

I agree but, this virus needs some downplaying.  I think we’ve built it up to an extent that is now factually incorrect in both numbers and estimates across the entire spectrum.  May is “get back to business” month.  Period.

Oh, we aren’t getting shit from China....let’s face that right now.  Let’s just say “good dog” until we can find a big rock.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I agree but, this virus needs some downplaying.  I think we’ve built it up to an extent that is now factually incorrect in both numbers and estimates across the entire spectrum.  May is “get back to business” month.  Period.

Oh, we aren’t getting shit from China....let’s face that right now.  Let’s just say “good dog” until we can find a big rock.

The inaccurate numbers reporting is flat out wrong.   Tell the American people the truth.   If you are going to use models on death estimates then use some models on estimating how many are really infected based off the stat they still give out that 80% of infected people don't have serious symptoms or ever get tested.   Only counting people who actually died from the virus and accurate models of how many are really infected would dramatically drive down the mortality rate.   For whatever reason you want to believe they don't want a low mortality rate.   Its my opinion this is more about scaring people into complying to lower the spread. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Let’s get rid of the social distancing and get people back to work. I wanna see what this virus is really capable of. :lol: 

You should be fine as long as you're not an old, black, unhealthy prick. 

• Haha 1

The American people shouldn’t worry oh and go ahead and travel to china says a Fauci in January. Trump must of told him to say this. Even though Trump was closing travel to and from china