Check your account email address ×

Remove Tax Exempt Status For Churches

• Platinum Contributing Member

If churches want to ignore social distancing and public gathering rules they should lose their tax exempt status...jus sayin. 

2000 parishioners expected for Easter services in Baton Rouge....makes sense. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This.  But jimmy loves him some taxes.

Why do you say such stupid shit and how do you and the Hayseed propose to run states and a country without taxes but I digress.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you say such stupid shit and how do you and the Hayseed propose to run states and a country without taxes but I digress.

You can't understand that no matter how much you give them, they keep spending MORE.  Doing the same thing hoping for a different result is the definition of insanity.

27 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Cutting wasteful and frivolous spending along with stopping fraud never seems to cross some people’s minds

It usually does to the people writing the checks  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Would go back to port-a-potties at construction sites and county fairs? 

Now why would we do that?  The company I work for is privately held, debt free an never needed a bailout.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Would go back to port-a-potties at construction sites and county fairs? 

when I was framing there were no ports port a pots at the sites . piss and shit in the basement pre slab 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Now why would we do that?  The company I work for is privately held, debt free an never needed a bailout.

Oh please. Everyone here has benefitted greatly from government intervention and profits due to companies increasing margins by moving production to China. What the great patriots here bitch about, they’ve all benefited from.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh please. Everyone here has benefitted greatly from government intervention and profits due to companies increasing margins by moving production to China. What the great patriots here bitch about, they’ve all benefited from.

Smack

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?  You're all over the place.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Smack

Wipe your chin ffs.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, spin_dry said:

right in the fuckin mug. u tell em thpin