Check your account email address ×

Wheelers

Was at the local Poo/Doo dealer for a couple hours today, while I was there they sold 8 wheeled vehicles, the trails open soon and there will be many out riding.

We have been riding on the fire lanes and they are pretty much dried out now..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Was at the local Poo/Doo dealer for a couple hours today, while I was there they sold 8 wheeled vehicles, the trails open soon and there will be many out riding.

They sell big #"s of them here. Our trails normally don't open here till May and they're pretty wet right now. Tons of guys running up/down already

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They sell big #"s of them here. Our trails normally don't open here till May and they're pretty wet right now. Tons of guys running up/down already

I think it's going to be huge this year as folks have more time, at least for now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I think it's going to be huge this year as folks have more time, at least for now.

We have some awesome trails here. Very friendly towns that allow atvs/sxs use with some pretty good restaurants, gas etc. 

• Like 1

The wife and I put 90 miles on the RZR today.  Seen 5 other SxS and 6 ATV's out, 2 horses, 6 bikers, and an undetermined number of Subarus and crossover SUV's parked all over close to hiking trail heads, trucks and beaters stacked up at the rivers.  It's busy out in the woods.

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just got back from a 45 mile ride, was nice, 60*, almost no mud anywhere.

We had mostly dry riding, a little snow left yet. 50+ degrees. I wish this would stay. 40 with possible snow tomorrow.  Check out North Dakota flooding right on time.

36 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Closest trails to here are over an hour drive away.  Guess I could ride the pastures and CRP.

We ride right from my home, the roads are all Routes here.

16 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

By 8 wheeled vehicle do you mean an Argo or similar type of vehicle?

3 hours ago, Woodsman said:

By 8 wheeled vehicle do you mean an Argo or similar type of vehicle?

No, I meant they sold eight vehicles, most were SXS's and the rest were ATV's as opposed to snowmobiles and boats which they also sell.

Edited by XCR1250

The sxs"s are selling like hotcakes. After 20yrs of atv"n and getting older it was getting tougher on us and the sxs is more comfortable and alot more fun. I drove a buddies all day and we we got out of it without aches and pains and that made our decision to get one. I use it as a car up here lol

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The sxs"s are selling like hotcakes. After 20yrs of atv"n and getting older it was getting tougher on us and the sxs is more comfortable and alot more fun. I drove a buddies all day and we we got out of it without aches and pains and that made our decision to get one. I use it as a car up here lol

I have 2 1000 XP Polaris ATV's, and 1 1000 XP RZR, so far I think I like the RZR better but they both have their uses, we have snow plows on both ATV's.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We are not allowed to use Jeeps or Trucks on our trail system.. I had 3 Jeeps in the past and they were great.

Same here for driving Jeeps/trucks on our trail systems although we have some quite challenging back roads.

I have a 2014 JK.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We are not allowed to use Jeeps or Trucks on our trail system.. I had 3 Jeeps in the past and they were great.

Most trails near my camp, a small 4x4 is all you need. My wife won’t ride in a SXS unless the weather is perfect and the dust isn’t bad. By the time you enclose,heat,and air a SxS . You mine as well just stick with the Jeep. When I’m retired and can use a SXS more,I will own one. Right now,I would be lucky to put on 500 miles a year.