Check your account email address ×

Did you guys forget the name of this site??

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stihls are top notch.  Place right down the road sells John Deere and Stihl, Mahindra and a few others.  I think I might grab something 5ish hp with a 20" bar next commission check.

Jesus that IS a big saw.  My husky is nice and light for limbing things up but not for much more than 15" in diameter. :lol: 

Dad always relied on Jonsered. I remember one day we went to work and someone broke in and stole all the saws.

Imagine going to the saw shop and buying 10 saws.

This (stock photo) was the beast we used for all the big cuts. 87ccs of power, it would rip through anything like buttah....

3224146.jpg

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Yes, they cannot stop you from getting to your second home! Fucking retards. As soon as they say you can’t do something,the public is going to go out and do the opposite. Michigan is winning the stupid government award this weekend. 

I guess people could just say they are now making the second home their primary home if they had to ... ?

Get a woman in charge - get non common sense decisions made.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Damn Michigan is like the Soviet Union. I have been going to work this whole time, traveling back and forth between two states and all over. Went to Menards yesterday and today I went to the lawn care store to buy this. 

ms661cm.png

Bad assery.

Get the flimsy lightweight guide bar option?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dad always relied on Jonsered. I remember one day we went to work and someone broke in and stole all the saws.

Imagine going to the saw shop and buying 10 saws.

This (stock photo) was the beast we used for all the big cuts. 87ccs of power, it would rip through anything like buttah....

3224146.jpg

Pa in law has an old Jonsered 20" er.  He inherited it from his old man, sounds like a friggin motocross bike starting up.  :lol:  

35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I guess people could just say they are now making the second home their primary home if they had to ... ?

Get a woman in charge - get non common sense decisions made.

keeping those from the infected areas out of northern MI is the right thing to do.  Same reason that no one wants the NY ers with second homes coming up to their places in maine and NH.  

You want the Right to be able spread the virus ? Look at New York for fuk sake, you don't have to be sick you don't need to even need to be infected to transfer the virus. The virus has spread to concentrated areas in a matter of weeks and without stopping the transfer of the virus the infection rates will be the same in every city and every state and then you are all fucked. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Have Wollard tighten up that fucking chain.

if i remember right thats why it was on the back of the truck,  the adjuster must not lock up right because it's a constant fight.   I have to say I've had that since 03 or 04 when i had to buy it up at camp to cut back some white birches that got weighed down by snow and it still starts easily and outside a couple chains maint free

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

keeping those from the infected areas out of northern MI is the right thing to do.  Same reason that no one wants the NY ers with second homes coming up to their places in maine and NH.  

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

You want the Right to be able spread the virus ? Look at New York for fuk sake, you don't have to be sick you don't need to even need to be infected to transfer the virus. The virus has spread to concentrated areas in a matter of weeks and without stopping the transfer of the virus the infection rates will be the same in every city and every state and then you are all fucked. 

BINGO yet all I here is that "we pay taxes so fuck you"...fact remains that most that came up here did not snow up supplied nor did they self isolate for 14 days. We have 10 cases currently in Charlevoix County and would like to keep it that way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

People should be able to maintain their properties. She pandered ...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

People should be able to maintain their properties. She pandered ...

There properties for the most part sat here all winter unattended.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BINGO yet all I here is that "we pay taxes so fuck you"...fact remains that most that came up here did not snow up supplied nor did they self isolate for 14 days. We have 10 cases currently in Charlevoix County and would like to keep it that way. 

You just stay hiding under the bed & you won't have any worries. Those people have a right to go to their properties ...& I hope they do go.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

waiting 30 days to do that isn't going to matter.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

This is a small community and we know the people working in the grocery stores so when they say downstaters are coming in and dropping 600 bucks on groceries I believe them.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

waiting 30 days to do that isn't going to matter.  

Sure it will. Might have rodents in stuff etc.

So now it's spring & work needs done.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

but now they must be allowed access,  it's life or death

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You just stay hiding under the bed & you won't have any worries. Those people have a right to go to their properties ...& I hope they do go.

I'm not hiding under the bed you stupid fuck and they don't have a right to spread this shit all over northern Michigan. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Sure it will. Might have rodents in stuff etc.

So now it's spring & work needs done.

You're a fucking idiot and I know these people...they aren't raking  any leaves. This is why she had to issue the order....dumbfucks like you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not hiding under the bed you stupid fuck and they don't have a right to spread this shit all over northern Michigan. 

Yes they do have a right to go to the properties they own. It's no different than staying in their places down state.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yes they do have a right to go to the properties they own. It's no different than staying in their places down state.

Nope..sorry.

Of course it's different but I'm not explaining it anymore.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

You're a fucking idiot and I know these people...they aren't raking  any leaves. This is why she had to issue the order....dumbfucks like you. 

You the gossip queen of Charlevoix now? Yes people do rake leaves up there. They come up to stay in their places to quarantine up there. You're just jealous & want them miserable like you...