Check your account email address ×

Hear what Barack Obama said in 2014 about pandemics

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Link?

Dude they are all guilty (Including Trump) going back past Bush Sr.   This includes all state gov.'s.   

We know it was a Republican Congress doing the funding, Obama said it wasn't a partisian  issue yet the Republican Congress did nothing but no and bragged about it voting no.

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh look. Vinny sucking Obamas ass again. Didn't you just deny doing this a couple of days ago Vincent?  

Poor tin can Tom :lol:

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your not a leader when all you can do is read a speech.  He failed to make america believe it was good which led us to Trump.  

He couldn't get around the republican congress, remember the best he could with the republican majority was the sequester.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our biggest failure isn't the services available.   Its how people take care of themselves and their kids.   No amount of money can change that. 

No there are major differences. Many other countries do not allow many of the food preservatives and other additives that cause many health issues into their food. If you spend any time in Europe or other places you will notice it, I sure did. That goes for the beer and wine also. How do you drink wine or beer all day and night and not have a wicked headache? The American diet is a big reason for our lack of health and obesity. And that is harder to avoid than you think, especially if you are poor. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

No there are major differences. Many other countries do not allow many of the food preservatives and other additives that cause many health issues into their food. If you spend any time in Europe or other places you will notice it, I sure did. That goes for the beer and wine also. How do you drink wine or beer all day and night and not have a wicked headache? The American diet is a big reason for our lack of health and obesity. And that is harder to avoid than you think, especially if you are poor. 

Great point but it's easier for some to just say they are stupid and don't care about their kids.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great point.

Its real. My wife and son were both diagnosed with severe gluten allergies and we underwent a massive education of food, what to eat and what not to eat and why. Its pretty hard to shop and the places that sell organic and "cleaner" foods are alot more expensive. But spend some time in some countries in Europe or elsewhere and its like the food sensitivities vanish. 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

What has Trump done about the "rot"? 

If you can't  acknowledge some of the bad deals he's torn up, regulations he's tossed, crooked media he's confronted, from NATO, UN, NAFTA, WHO, etc.. and is unlike any previous president we've ever had, its not my job to educate you.  Do you actually think Pelosi, Schumer and that crowd genuinely believed Trump colluded with Russia, or did something wrong with Ukraine, etc..?  That behavior is far more sinister than the fact that he's a bit of a blowhard narcissist.  Yeah lets put up Joe Biden to go against him, that oughta work!:lol:  You never did answer whether you supported the stimulus btw

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know it was a Republican Congress doing the funding, Obama said it wasn't a partisian  issue yet the Republican Congress did nothing but no and bragged about it voting no.

Poor tin can Tom :lol:

He couldn't get around the republican congress, remember the best he could with the republican majority was the sequester.

He also had a super majority for his first 2 years, and lost it largely due to his agenda which much of the public wasn't buying.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If you can't  acknowledge some of the bad deals he's torn up, regulations he's tossed, crooked media he's confronted, from NATO, UN, NAFTA, WHO, etc.. and is unlike any previous president we've ever had, its not my job to educate you.  Do you actually think Pelosi, Schumer and that crowd genuinely believed Trump colluded with Russia, or did something wrong with Ukraine, etc..?  That behavior is far more sinister than the fact that he's a bit of a blowhard narcissist.  Yeah lets put up Joe Biden to go against him, that oughta work!:lol:  You never did answer whether you supported the stimulus btw

Sure he talks about all of that but what has he done about it? What "rot" doesnt exist anymore because of him? 

And again, dont associate my criticism of republicans with an endorsement of democrats. 

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Link?   Obama had all of congress for a few years.   What's the excuse there?   Trump hasn't had all of congress his 3+ years either.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sure he talks about all of that but what has he done about it? What "rot" doesnt exist anymore because of him? 

And again, dont associate my criticism of republicans with an endorsement of democrats. 

GMAFB.  He didn't tear up the Iran deal?  He hasn't gotten NATO countries to increase their payments?  He hasn't torn up a bunch of regulations?  WIthdrew from the Kyoto climate deal? Confronted WHO, UN, and anyone else who doesn't have our interests as concerns?   All this shit that Obama was all on board with.  We could go on, but As Joe would say, "c'mon man!?"

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Why did Obama say many things and not deliver.   You're better than this dude....don't be so naive.  

You can keep your doctor ring a bell?   Get out of the wars ring a bell?   Close Gitmo ring a bell?  

It’s ok

he is black 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can agree on some of what's in food but you need ZERO money to remain active and watch your calorie intake.   Calorie intake, sedentary lifestyle and substance abuse hurts American's more than whats in the food.   People have proven it eating nothing but McDonald's and actually lost weight. 

Education is 50% school and 50% parents.   The statistics on 2 parent households and education, crime and income levels make that perfectly clear.  2 parents at home does not guarantee parents are involved in their kids lives but it sure doesn't hurt.

Its sad that people think govt control is the answer to everything and just as predicted this pandemic will make it much, much worse. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

GMAFB.  He didn't tear up the Iran deal?  He hasn't gotten NATO countries to increase their payments?  He hasn't torn up a bunch of regulations?  WIthdrew from the Kyoto climate deal? Confronted WHO, UN, and anyone else who doesn't have our interests as concerns?   All this shit that Obama was all on board with.  We could go on, but As Joe would say, "c'mon man!?"

The Iran "deal" was fine. No other countries had a problem with it. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

The Iran "deal" was fine. No other countries had a problem with it. :lol: 

Who says, you?!  It sucked.  Look what it got us.  Belligerence, more cheating, no verified inspections.  Trump was right to tell them to fuck off.  We wasted one of their top generals who was planning attacks on our own soldiers.  I bet they're thinking twice about any more of that now.  If Trump finds out they're building a nuke, he'll turn the site into glass.  Obama would have probably shipped them a few more pallets of cash and asked them to please quit it.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I can agree on some of what's in food but you need ZERO money to remain active and watch your calorie intake.   Calorie intake, sedentary lifestyle and substance abuse hurts American's more than whats in the food.   People have proven it eating nothing but McDonald's and actually lost weight. 

Education is 50% school and 50% parents.   The statistics on 2 parent households and education, crime and income levels make that perfectly clear.  2 parents at home does not guarantee parents are involved in their kids lives but it sure doesn't hurt.

Its sad that people think govt control is the answer to everything. 

Sure I think everyone knows that excercise promotes good health but we are clearly leading the world in health issues and there is another reason for that. 

Nobody is saying govt control is the answer to everything but we certainly fall behind other countries in those items I mentioned. You can point fingers at people or whatever but that doesnt do anything to help. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Who says, you?!  It sucked.  Look what it got us.  Belligerence, more cheating, no verified inspections.  Trump was right to tell them to fuck off.  We wasted one of their top generals who was planning attacks on our own soldiers.  I bet they're thinking twice about any more of that now.  If Trump finds out they're building a nuke, he'll turn the site into glass.  Obama would have probably shipped them a few more pallets of cash and asked them to please quit it.

Who says? You? What did the Iran deal do that was hurting us? 

Just now, Anler said:

Sure I think everyone knows that excercise promotes good health but we are clearly leading the world in health issues and there is another reason for that. 

Nobody is saying govt control is the answer to everything but we certainly fall behind other countries in those items I mentioned. You can point fingers at people or whatever but that doesnt do anything to help. 

Neither does always waiting for the govt to save us thru controlling our lives. :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Neither does always waiting for the govt to save us thru controlling our lives. :thumbsup:

Im not waiting for govt to do anything but spend us into the shitter :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not waiting for govt to do anything but spend us into the shitter :thumbsup:

That boat had sailed long ago.   :thumbsup: