Check your account email address ×

Hear what Barack Obama said in 2014 about pandemics

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet he didn;t put on his leader cap and make it happen.  That is Obamas biggest failure,  he was well spoken and respectful yet was a terrible leader.  

This. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet he didn;t put on his leader cap and make it happen.  That is Obamas biggest failure,  he was well spoken and respectful yet was a terrible leader.  

He put his leader cap on when he made that speech!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

your not a leader when all you can do is read a speech.  He failed to make america believe it was good which led us to Trump.  

Well America is not good as you can see by everything falling apart. That and most Americans are fucking idiots. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well America is not good as you can see by everything falling apart. That and most Americans are fucking idiots. 

we are still the greatest country on earth.  No country gives more opportunity to people than the US of A and it's why people from all over the world want to come here.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Confronted the rot...holy fuck. I think Woolie has a touch of the Biden. :wtf:

You got wet brain if you don't think he hasn't.  I suppose you think K street has him in their back pocket?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

we are still the greatest country on earth.  No country gives more opportunity to people than the US of A and it's why people from all over the world want to come here.  

Oh I agree but if you looked at "happiness" per capita I think you would find other countries ahead of us on that scale. Also we fall way behind on education and health.

We could be alot better and we have the foundation to make that happen. If we are judged simply by the ability to "make money" I think that is skewed also due to the amount of personal debt. "having things" doesnt automatically equate to success or happiness. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Great.....then he refused to restock the SNS.   

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2020/04/03/fact-check-did-obama-administration-deplete-n-95-mask-stockpile/2941039001/

The article draws from the reporting of outlets including Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times. According to Bloomberg News, “after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/los-angeles-times-and-bloomberg-news-federal-stockpile-of-n95-masks-was-depleted-under-obama-and-never-restocked

Los Angeles Times and Bloomberg News: Federal stockpile of N95 masks was depleted under Obama and never restocked

So if I take over your business and after 3 years I run out of a product it's your fault?

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You got wet brain if you don't think he hasn't.  I suppose you think K street has him in their back pocket?

What has Trump done about the "rot"? 

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So if I take over your business and after 3 years I run out of a product it's your fault?

Apples and Oranges dude. 

BTW did you miss the part where I said it was Trump's fault too?  

Reality is the states share the vast majority of the blame over the Presidents.   

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Apples and Oranges dude. 

BTW did you miss the part where I said it was Trump's fault too?  

Reality is the states share the vast majority of the blame over the Presidents.   

No it isn't, it is the new man in charge who is responsible for all things when he takes over, and it wasn't like this happened 6 months into his term.  

I only responded to the article. 

And yet you post an article that blames Obama.

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I believe that was the case 30+ years ago, the USA has certainly regressed.

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your not a leader when all you can do is read a speech.  He failed to make america believe it was good which led us to Trump.  

To a degree yes, but nothing he could have done would have changed the way Republicans reacted. 

Look at debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, GDP, to name a few things that are no longer important.

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

He probably got mother fucked for that. :lol: 

Actually the country motherfucked at the end of the day, and who motherfucked the country??

WE HAD A REPUBLICAN MAJORITY IN CONGRESS, AND WHO PROVIDES THE FUNDS FOR OUR GOVERNMENT?

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I agree but if you looked at "happiness" per capita I think you would find other countries ahead of us on that scale. Also we fall way behind on education and health.

We could be alot better and we have the foundation to make that happen. If we are judged simply by the ability to "make money" I think that is skewed also due to the amount of personal debt. "having things" doesnt automatically equate to success or happiness. 

Our biggest failure isn't the services available.   Its how people take care of themselves and their kids.   No amount of money can change that.