Check your account email address ×

What movies are you watching on lockdown

We rented Invisible Man I think it was called last weekend from Amazon prime.  It was alright.  Mostly I’ve just been re-watching season 4 of Dukes of Hazzard.  I so badly want a replica General Lee but I know I’d catch hell from my SJW wife for the confederate flag on the roof plus I’d catch hell from Irv for rocking a 440 with 0 emissions controls.  Unless I did an electric motor conversion in which case I’d probably just murder myself.  

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

We rented Invisible Man I think it was called last weekend from Amazon prime last weekend.  It was alright.  Mostly I’ve just been re-watching season 4 of Dukes of Hazzard.  I so badly want a replica General Lee but I know I’d catch hell from my SJW wife for the confederate flag on the roof plus I’d catch hell from Irv for rocking a 440 with 0 emissions controls.  Unless I did an electric motor conversion in which case I’d probably just murder myself.  

If you weren't such a climate alarmist, I couldn't care less what you do but since you push the agenda and all its B.S., I say practice what you preach, hypocrite. 

Either walk the walk or shut up and quit advocating it. :news:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Watched the first 2 episodes of The Pharmacist on netflix. Wow a real life Matlock!!

We need to circle back to that one. We watched an episode or two when it first came out.  To many choices,  lol

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Wife watched the new Star Wars movie and the new Jumanji movie yesterday on the Android box.

I have never seen a Star Wars movie past Return of the Jedi .  Which is weird because I really liked the trilogy. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

This is what she watched yesterday:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527338/

They all looked pretty good.  Just never got back into for some reason.  I think Star Wars was the first movie I saw in theater. We didn’t do much of that when I was a kid. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They all looked pretty good.  Just never got back into for some reason.  I think Star Wars was the first movie I saw in theater. We didn’t do much of that when I was a kid. 

We didn't do any as we lived pretty far away from any movie theaters.

Edited by XCR1250