Check your account email address ×

A Free Society Depends Upon A Vibrant Religious Life Among The People

Yes...a free society depends on centuries old authoritarian fantasy and dogma:lol: 

Bill Barr is probably the biggest piece of filth in history 

Dont act up or the boogeyman will cast you into the pits of eternal fire!!!!!!

• Like 2

Can't see anything wrong with what he said.  Then again, I''m one of those neandrethals who respects people who hold traditional Judeo Christian values.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Replace Barr with Eric Holder and some of the opinions would definitely swing 180 degrees. 

Has Barr ever said he was Trumps wing man?  Has Barr ever set up a scheme to put guns in the hands of drug lords in a secret scheme?  Has Barr ever been held in contempt?  Has Holder ever defended traditional religious views?  No on all counts.  So save it.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Replace Barr with Eric Holder and some of the opinions would definitely swing 180 degrees. 

Or add an Islamic zealot saying his words and you all would be falling all over yourselves to agree and defend the statements.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Has Barr ever said he was Trumps wing man?  Has Barr ever set up a scheme to put guns in the hands of drug lords in a secret scheme?  Has Barr ever been held in contempt?  Has Holder ever defended traditional religious views?  No on all counts.  So save it.

Really...Barr has been Intervening in cases and decisons close to Trumps heart for months but I digress....the point is that in a vacuum if Holder  had said this certain people would have had a different reaction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or add an Islamic zealot saying his words and you all would be falling all over yourselves to agree and defend the statements.

Have we had an Islamic Zealot as AG in this country? 

Dude take your weak sauce back to the feebs that love you. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...Barr has been Intervening in cases and decisons close to Trumps heart for months but I digress....the point is that in a vacuum if Holder  had said this certain people would have had a different reaction.

You pointed your finger and made an accusation with zero basis and I put up examples that show Holder is not remotely comparable to Barr.  Talk about weak sauce.

Have we had an Islamic Zealot as AG in this country? 

Dude take your weak sauce back to the feebs that love you. :lol:

Boy, but if we did!  Look how happy you’d be!  Hey, free daughter de-clitting clinics and homosexual rooftop throwing contests!  You’d be all the happy rage!!!!  Don’t get drunk though....your wife won’t be able to drive you around.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I knew this thread would make the resident atheists angry :lol: 

source.gif

I'm not an atheist whatsoever but not sure it's the Ag's job to say it's our most important right in this country...it's interesting that he left out the other 2 biggies...speech and press. Probably a good idea considering his bosses relationship with the latter. :lol:

He is spot on.   As long as its not singling out religion which is not the case here with sporting events and other gatherings being shut down.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not an atheist whatsoever but not sure it's the Ag's job to say it's our most important right in this country...it's interesting that he left out the other 2 biggies...speech and press. Probably a good idea considering his bosses relationship with the latter. :lol:

I wasn't referring to you and Barr is a POS. instead of standing behind Trump in his pressers in the 'heel' position he should be curled up in his lap getting his belly rubbed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Neal threw his coffee against the wall!!!!!!

He use to be one of the most religious of the forum.  :lol:  

Walk away Jim.  You lost this one.  

Do you know what question he was asked?   How have speech and press been impacted?   I've seen no such restrictions on those.   Considering he is talking about what is being impacted not sure why he needed to mention those.   

Why is that? Because Trump and anybody with a brain can see they are the biggest liars and brainwashers around. The media in this country needs a cleansing.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Walk away Jim.  You lost this one.  

This is where it gets really fun though!  Flailing hypocrisy and contrarianism mixed with a healthy dose of TDS?  Yes please!

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why is that? Because Trump and anybody with a brain can see they are the biggest liars and brainwashers around. The media in this country needs a cleansing.

Trump is a liar and a brainwasher guess he needs a good cleansing as well..by that metric most religions lie and brainwash so do they need a cleansing? I guess The Constitution is open for cherry picking now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks