Check your account email address ×

Bernie just quit his run for president

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You mean two times in a row the DNC cheated.

I'm actually going to enjoy it thoroughly. 

I completely agree the DNC helped Hillary to beat Bernie.   I've seen no evidence it occurred this time.   Not saying it didn't happen but we've yet to see any evidence. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I completely agree the DNC helped Hillary to beat Bernie.   I've seen no evidence it occurred this time.   Not saying it didn't happen but we've yet to see any evidence. 

Exit polls are way off. We would have invaded any other country and toppled their government by now if their exit polls were off this bad.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Exit polls are way off. We would have invaded any other country and toppled their government by now if their exit polls were off this bad.

Hadn't heard that.   You got any links?

Without question its not beyond the DNC to pull something like that.  

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not at my fingertips but there is tons of evidence out there. 

Not really a link but no need.   This one I believe.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, The One said:

You don't pay up !!

STFU!!!

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I want my $25k!

You and Benny OWE ME!!!  Send me a check. I'll settle for 10Gs.   

I don't know why anybody questions why Bernie is out. He should be OUT!!!

He's a crotchety, old, hunched, no hair, bad hair, sled-dog wife, fukkin commie, who simply appealed to the young, minority, broke-ass fukkin losers, who want to tax people like me to death, to pay their way. 

Fuck Bernie, and fuck all his fukkin fans. 

I hope this is the last we see of this fuck-stick. 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Honestly I think it's premature for @f7ben to pay his bets now. Biden may not make it until to the convention. He's going downhill fast and the DNC may have no choice but to nominate Sanders.

Cuomo would step in I think at that point.  he's got the visibility and he's tough enough to not get bullied by Trump.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Cuomo would step in I think at that point.  he's got the visibility and he's tough enough to not get bullied by Trump.  

Cuomo keeps saying he wants nothing to do with being president. He seems sincere. :dunno: 

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Cuomo keeps saying he wants nothing to do with being president. He seems sincere. :dunno: 

God, what a relief it would be for me to wake up, and not be subjected to Trump's daily ego barrage. 

24 fukkin 7, 365 his fukkin ego. 

7 months and counting. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Honestly I think it's premature for @f7ben to pay his bets now. Biden may not make it until to the convention. He's going downhill fast and the DNC may have no choice but to nominate Sanders.

If Biden drops out and Bernie gets back in and is the nominee,  Ben wins the bet he had with me. Regardless of what happens in November. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

They will be pumping him up with B12   13,14,15...... anything else they can prop him up with to get him there.