Check your account email address ×

Hospitals Tell Doctors They’ll Be Fired If They Speak Out About Lack of Gear

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  And you know the media is looking for the most retarded, negative Nelly they can get on tape to further the hysteria.

If that were true they would have already knocked your door down to get you on tape. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

How dare a nurse or doctor working in the middle of this speak out out about a lack of supplies or just how bad it really is....put a happy face on it and it will all just go away!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How dare a nurse or doctor working in the middle of this speak out out about a lack of supplies or just how bad it really is....put a happy face on it and it will all just go away!!!! 

You'd think these guys were defending the virus and it's right to exist and procreate the way they talk. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

If that were true they would have already knocked your door down to get you on tape. 

I’m cool as a cucumber!  Fuck off, troll!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You'd think these guys were defending the virus and it's right to exist and procreate the way they talk. :lol:

You are so retarded!  You and Jimmy prolly look like haggard rooster ass...running around pulling out your feathers and squawking.  Hold still....I’m hungry!!!!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Doctors and nurses will probably be the last people that would voluntarily walk out, but they won't have a choice if they start getting infected due to a lack of PPE. The virus will do it for them.

We all know you'd be the first potato pussy

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

keepin' America rollin' one check at a time!

That's quite accurate

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes. Tremendous. Essential activities.

I don't think you quite understand how products get to where they're going 

How does lab work get to where it needs to be?

Maybe it's best you just believe these things arrive via magic carpet

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meanwhile Detroit and Chicago are building large temporary hospitals and asking for doctors and nurses.

So is Detroit and NYC

Although I think they're using existing buildings which is probably smarter  

39 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

We all know you'd be the first potato pussy

“Potato pussy”. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meanwhile Detroit and Chicago are building large temporary hospitals and asking for doctors and nurses.

Thanks for the update.  

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That's quite accurate

I don't think you quite understand how products get to where they're going 

How does lab work get to where it needs to be?

Maybe it's best you just believe these things arrive via magic carpet

not really. 

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So is Detroit and NYC

Although I think they're using existing buildings which is probably smarter  

This discussion has been brought up behind the scenes. Between the weather and speed of getting things done. Existing buildings make sense. We have done one cdc hospital job and two of the five hotels that have been converted are our customers. Those tents don’t hold up in bad weather. Existing buildings already have infrastructure in place,plumbing,HVAC, and electric. The company I work for starting getting calls well over a week ago. Don’t trust the Media saying things aren’t happening. The wheels have been turning for weeks here. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This discussion has been brought up behind the scenes. Between the weather and speed of getting things done. Existing buildings make sense. We have done one cdc hospital job and two of the five hotels that have been converted are our customers. Those tents don’t hold up in bad weather. Existing buildings already have infrastructure in place,plumbing,HVAC, and electric. The company I work for starting getting calls well over a week ago. Don’t trust the Media saying things aren’t happening. The wheels have been turning for weeks here. 

I just heard on the news they are using McCormick Place.

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

They were preparing that place a few weeks ago I had heard. Place is huge. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

And the United center is in the works? They don’t need that much room yet.

Sounds like they have their shit together.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

They were preparing that place a few weeks ago I had heard. Place is huge. 

Statevile is fucked I think. I think the national guard is going to have to set up a hospital in there. The local hospitals are saying fuck you. 

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Tents?  You need yurts, glamping ain't happinin for some time, need a source?