Check your account email address ×

why is this thing still spreading?

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just close the high-density populated areas, protect and isolate the high-risk vulnerable group........ And let Mom and Pop shops in stickville remain open..... No need for them to be devastated  and put out of business.

They will give them free loans to recover. Print more money.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Blame the system!!!

Indeed, but people have rytes!!!!!  And racism!!!!!

The system has failed when you need to inject 25% of gdp in 1 month to keep it from collapsing. That’s yours and my grandkids futures we just fucked

Just now, f7ben said:

The system has failed when you need to inject 25% of gdp in 1 month to keep it from collapsing. That’s yours and my grandkids futures we just fucked

Get up on that roof and start putting shingles up,or your grand kids will have to replace the deck.:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

The system is fine.  The management is corrupt and incompetent.....this is what happens when “management” wins no matter what.

Bow to your celebrity gods!  You’ll might get a selfie!!!!!

7116FDCB-C879-4071-84B9-6E4B05AE85AE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is this what's keeping you down.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Social distancing sticks could be a hot item. Certified 72”. Any mods would void warranty. Designer sticks would be a hit

Sweet fuck!  Like a blind persons walking cane!  It fold up and whips out with a quick fling!  Perfect!  Maybe put an electrical prod on the end!

Assorted colors!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  Like a blind persons walking cane!  It fold up and whips out with a quick fling!  Perfect!  Maybe put an electrical prod on the end!

I’d say tasers on both ends....everyone dies

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m all in!  Send the check to you or????

Yes....send me the check and I’ll send you a self baptismal video for my new church and your complimentary taser and delicious powdered drink for you and your entire family!!!  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....send me the check and I’ll send you a self baptismal video for my new church and your complimentary taser and delicious powdered drink for you and your entire family!!!  

Seems suspicious now.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some of us have been saying this for a month. 

And some have been saying it won’t be shut down. America would lose their shit 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Until there is a serious lockdown this will continue slowly

No more direct flights from China!  Make them fly to Toronto first!!!!!!!

:lol:

I’d say you can’t make this up but, so many movies have already been made.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Until there is a serious lockdown this will continue slowly

The lock downs are pretty serious near me. I’m in a essential field and not working. Most of my customers can be open by the rules. They aren’t letting anyone in unless it’s a emergency. Even then,They make you take your temperature and you have to answer and sign paper work saying where you have been and who have you been in contact with. I got a email from the boss Saturday night wanting a list of buildings I’ve been in,in the last week. There are a few places I could go today,but that work doesn’t really need to be done this week. Other than a emergency,I’m staying home not getting paid. Until people calm the fuck down and get their safety guides in place,I choose to stay out of the shit show. There is still a lot of confusion out there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The lock downs are pretty serious near me. I’m in a essential field and not working. Most of my customers can be open by the rules. They aren’t letting anyone in unless it’s a emergency. Even then,They make you take your temperature and you have to answer and sign paper work saying where you have been and who have you been in contact with. I got a email from the boss Saturday night wanting a list of buildings I’ve been in,in the last week. There are a few places I could go today,but that work doesn’t really need to be done this week. Other than a emergency,I’m staying home not getting paid. Until people calm the fuck down and get their safety guides in place,I choose to stay out of the shit show. There is still a lot of confusion out there.

Yup lots of confusion. Lots of gray areas. I’ll just stay put thank you. 

I go into work every now and again but no one is there. Do what I gotta do and get back home. 

• Like 2