Check your account email address ×

Rogan says what everyone is thinking about Biden

Biden is only going to get worse as the campaign continues.  Trump will be doing 4+ campaign stops per day and Sleepy Joe can't even do an interview while quarantined at home.

Alternative media sources can be powerful, Rogan gets 190+ million downloads a month.  The MSM will continue to prop him up through the election and throw him under the bus as a weak candidate the day after the election.

This is not edgy speak. Everybody knows Biden is a retard sliding his way into dementia, even most democrats. This election is a big hollywood show, nothing else. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This is not edgy speak. Everybody knows Biden is a retard sliding his way into dementia, even most democrats. This election is a big hollywood show, nothing else. 

I think the dems want to lose this one. Biden is the sacrificial lamb. They knew they had no one that could win from the crop they were choosing from. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I think the dems want to lose this one. Biden is the sacrificial lamb. They knew they had no one that could win from the crop they were choosing from. 

Absolutely the Dems want to lose. They want to crush the progressive movement in their party.

Democrats are just like Republicans when all the chips are down. They can say whatever they want but they will both vote the same way. Hence this $6 trillion dollars giveaway. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Absolutely the Dems want to lose. They want to crush the progressive movement in their party.

Democrats are just like Republicans when all the chips are down. They can say whatever they want but they will both vote the same way. Hence this $6 trillion dollars giveaway. 

that and they want trump to own the economic fallout of his policies. 

Just now, frenchy said:

They can get more of their dirty work done with Trump than they could a democrat president. That is just the facts. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They can get more of their dirty work done with Trump than they could a democrat president. That is just the facts. 

yep, he has no problem rolling their pork into his bills so he can declare them trump victories. :lol: 

win/win

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Who does? The Dems? Right.... Up until the pandemic came into play the "fallout", as you call it, wasn't happening. If I was a nook, I'd be paying attention to your fiscal issues first and worry about us 2nd. How much does petroleum contribute towards Can. GDP? If these low prices stay for any amount of time the U.S. dollar will stay in the 1.40 and up range. Not good for you. 

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Who does? The Dems? Right.... Up until the pandemic came into play the "fallout", as you call it, wasn't happening. If I was a nook, I'd be paying attention to your fiscal issues first and worry about us 2nd. How much does petroleum contribute towards Can. GDP? If these low prices stay for any amount of time the U.S. dollar will stay in the 1.40 and up range. Not good for you. 

ummm, yes it was. just not as quickly. 

secondly, I am well aware our PM is in a dogfight with his dad for the crown of worst ever in the history of our country. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

Does anyone remember the last election?!!

:lol:

Democrats massively underestimate the voting public.  The media,  liberal elites,  Hollywood,  are oblivious to working class people.   They think they have this.  Ask MC , everyone he knows is voting against Trump. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Sanders could win, but that's too dangerous for the neoliberal establishment.

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

They knew what Corona would do well before we did. Hence the stock selloffs.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Does anyone remember the last election?!!

:lol:

Democrats massively underestimate the voting public.  The media,  liberal elites,  Hollywood,  are oblivious to working class people.   They think they have this.  Ask MC , everyone he knows is voting against Trump. 

No way they can honestly believe they have a chance with Biden. They're intentionally throwing this election. 

• Like 2

Just now, frenchy said:

2016? Yes. He would have. 2020, after selling his soul to the devil? No chance. 

I still think he could. Biden could very well die before the primaries are done. He is in bad fucking shape.

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

I still think he could. Biden could very well die before the primaries are done. He is in bad fucking shape.

Bernie has/had nowhere near the grass roots support and enthusiasm among younger voters this go round as he did in 16. Not even close. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

ummm, yes it was. just not as quickly. 

How so? Employment #'s were still strong which no matter how you want to twist it shows a good economy. For the first time in a long time people could leave a job to move into a better job with some confidence. Pay scales were moving up and the working guy had some leverage.

Just now, frenchy said:

Bernie has/had nowhere near the grass roots support and enthusiasm among younger voters this go round as he did in 16. Not even close. 

Once he rolled over and showed his belly to Hilary in 2016 I think the youngsters had seen enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No way they can honestly believe they have a chance with Biden. They're intentionally throwing this election. 

They believe he is  their best shot.   They will try to drag him across the line and replace him.  They wouldn’t be hiding him otherwise.   Put him out there and let him cut his own throat.  

Just now, frenchy said:

Maybe so, his rallies were pretty impressively attended. Compared to Biden, Sanders has much more enthusiasm behind him. For that reason alone he has a better chance. No one is enthusiastic about Biden unless they're fucking blind and would vote for a ham sandwich as long as it called itself a Democrat.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They believe he is  their best shot.   They will try to drag him across the line and replace him.  They wouldn’t be hiding him otherwise.   Put him out there and let him cut his own throat.  

He's their best shot to hold onto their power in the party, not to win.