Check your account email address ×

let your 16yr old go for a drive

lol so some dumb fuck let his kid take the Benz with a 21 day paper still taped to the back end lmfao

he punched it out of the lot the ass end goes all the way around hops the curb Over the sidewalk in to a tree going to be a uncomfortable dinner conversation tonight lol 

Screenshot_20200326-174452.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-184525.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Spill it :snack:

Despite your best efforts...some kids pay attention..and some do not. We have the latter.

There was a reason I took snowmobiles away from him at an early age. 

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

Despite your best efforts...some kids pay attention..and some do not. We have the latter.

There was a reason I took snowmobiles away from him at an early age. 

:lmao: Which vehicle, and how much damage? :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lmao: Which vehicle, and how much damage? :lol:

2016 Focus, I was against buying him a decent car. I was right, but you know who will never admit that.

One rear end, one side swipe, one backing into parked car, and one where his buddy kicked the car after a scuffle. If my daughter wasn’t fantastic, I’d have thunk I’d failed as a parent. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

2016 Focus, I was against buying him a decent car. I was right, but you know who will never admit that.

One rear end, one side swipe, one backing into parked car, and one where his buddy kicked the car after a scuffle. If my daughter wasn’t fantastic, I’d have thunk I’d failed as a parent. 

I had some issue with my son as well. Not that bad, but zero issues with my daughter. :lol: Fucking boys...

Edited by Edmo

2 hours ago, Doos said:

Our 16 year old had more incidents in 4 months, than I’ve had in 30 years. Guess who hasn’t driven in 6 months.

I learned a lot from early driving incidents, you never know what happens at the limit until you reach the limit.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I learned a lot from early driving incidents, you never know what happens at the limit until you reach the limit.

In Michigan if you had 12 points they yanked your license. I teetered between 9-11 from age 16 to about 21. I had the “heavy foot” as my mom would say.

6 minutes ago, Doos said:

2016 Focus, I was against buying him a decent car. I was right, but you know who will never admit that.One rear end, one side swipe, one backing into parked car, and one where his buddy kicked the car after a scuffle. 

If my daughter wasn’t fantastic, I’d have thunk I’d failed as a parent. 

Holy shit :lmao: 

:lol: 1/2 ain't bad 

Just now, frenchy said:

week after my daughter got her license....

Got a little close to the ditch and the snow sucked her in. Been there myself. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

Got a little close to the ditch and the snow sucked her in. Been there myself. :lol:

yep, because she took the corner right behind where I was parked way too fast. Good learning lesson as no one was hurt and no damage. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yep, because she took the corner right behind where I was parked way too fast. Good learning lesson as no one was hurt and no damage. 

Mine was the same, only at my buds cottage where, because I had a 4x4, I thought I was a little more invincible than I was. I stuffed it in there good and had to wait for the cold of the night to stiffen the snow up before I could get it out. 

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You’re 100% right Vince. I learned what to do and not to do on sleds, quads, and dirt bikes...before driving.  This one refused any and all lessons. Buy him a nice bike, implore him to take care of it so it turns into a dirt bike. Nope, leave it muddy in the rain, drop it behind parked cars....so it’s run over. 

Life is tough sometimes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

In Michigan if you had 12 points they yanked your license. I teetered between 9-11 from age 16 to about 21. I had the “heavy foot” as my mom would say.

16-22 years old I carried three bond cards, I could drive with four tickets in my pocket using my license for bond.....one Friday evening in Justice (where there is no Justice) I lit my Javelin up making a right off 88th ave. onto 79th St., fuck me as I had four tickets in my wallet, no bond cards or license. So I follow the cop to the jailhouse because I have to bond out, cop let me make as many phone calls as needed, none of my buds are home, call mom out with grandma, call my other grandmother no answer, I tell the cop I'll just stay for awhile, he says the bus for county comes at 9:00.....WTF can't I stay here? No, rules.

My last resort, call the old man....he was calm in the cop shop, while walking outside I could feel the anger behind me and I sprint to my car lock the door and he's banging on the window, I hit it.....the old man never saw the humor in such events :lol:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wailed on my Dad's 74 Cougar XR7, of course that smog motor 351 Windsor was only 155 HP, Mom's 73 LTD Brougham wagon recieved more abuse from me for sure.

I took my driver's test in my Gram's 73 Ford Galaxy 500. Thing was 33 feet long. Had a hinge in the middle to make corners.

God I loved that car. Same 351W. Would smoke 1 tire as long as you wanted to.

• Haha 3

I learned to drive when I was 14 in the old man's gravel truck with a 2-stick and I bought an old Mini Cooper that was put in my brother's name. I used to bomb around our neighbourhood in it and when I went for my liscence at 16 I was a champ lol. Back then we had unsatisfied judgement (Gov Ins) for $40/ yr and everybody drove at a young age

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

I took my driver's test in my Gram's 73 Ford Galaxy 500. Thing was 33 feet long. Had a hinge in the middle to make corners.

God I loved that car. Same 351W. Would smoke 1 tire as long as you wanted to.

My Slovak grandmother who was all of 4'-9" always had stupid fast cars that she really bought not knowing the HP, she had 67 Olds Cutlass with a 400 CI, and she had a 73 Gran Torino with a 351, anyhow she's taking me and one of HS buds to her cottage in SE Michigan, we're on US 12 just west of Galien, MI and Ross asks gram how fast will the Gran Torino go....Imagine this, cigarette in the mouth, Stroh's beer can in the aftermarket over the hump cup holder, barely can see over the steering wheel, and she punches it...we went through the flashing yellow in Galien, MI at 100+ mph :yikes: