Check your account email address ×

let your 16yr old go for a drive

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wailed on my Dad's 74 Cougar XR7, of course that smog motor 351 Windsor was only 155 HP, Mom's 73 LTD Brougham wagon recieved more abuse from me for sure.

I remember those things, mat the pedal and all you'd hear was air noise.  :lol:  Dad had a Buick Electra with a 455 in it.  Take the air filter cover off and flip it upside down, instant redneck fun.  My daughters have been good, other than ripping one mirror off from bending over to pick up her phone and clipping a mailbox, both have been pretty accident free.  I'd be losing my shit if some young dingleberry just wrecked my AMG GT though.  That's about 150 grand worth of awesomeness he just wrecked.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

I had some issue with my son as well. Not that bad, but zero issues with my daughter. :lol: Fucking boys...

knock on wood no real issues with either.  After the 90 in a 70 ticket with me in the car in Louisiana  the boys slowed down.  he had 1 skid off the road in an icestorm that wasn't really a "fault" situation and clipped a deer.  daughter has none but after one of her fellow dancers backed into 2 cars within weeks of getting her license one of the first things I did with my daughters car is install a backup camera

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I remember those things, mat the pedal and all you'd hear was air noise.  :lol:  Dad had a Buick Electra with a 455 in it.  Take the air filter cover off and flip it upside down, instant redneck fun.  My daughters have been good, other than ripping one mirror off from bending over to pick up her phone and clipping a mailbox, both have been pretty accident free.  I'd be losing my shit if some young dingleberry just wrecked my AMG GT though.  That's about 150 grand worth of awesomeness he just wrecked.

I flipped the air cleaner on my parents cars and the grandmothers, I started that when I was 13. I still remember that sound, mental masturbation for sure :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so some dumb fuck let his kid take the Benz with a 21 day paper still taped to the back end lmfao

he punched it out of the lot the ass end goes all the way around hops the curb Over the sidewalk in to a tree going to be a uncomfortable dinner conversation tonight lol 

Screenshot_20200326-174452.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-184525.jpg

Yup. This is why kids should be driving as early as 6-8 years old