Check your account email address ×

It seems like the same people who believed everyone was going to die from climate change now believe that everyone is going to die from this cold

Rod

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He took his ball and left.

There’s lots here that actually get mad when you tell them they’re not going to die from a cold 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

There’s lots here that actually get mad when you tell them they’re not going to die from a cold 

That's one of the strangest things that I've seen is the amount of people people that I like and respect that are unwilling to accept any good news at all right now It's a strange phenomenon for sure

Just now, washedupmxer said:

That's one of the strangest things that I've seen is the amount of people people that I like and respect that are unwilling to accept any good news at all right now It's a strange phenomenon for sure

Same. Even in real life. People i never expected to be so illogical. 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What good news are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It will be true for everyone except those that die. 

Not sure but I sorta doubt I'll know anyone personally who dies from it.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What good news are you talking about?

How about the actual mortality rate being more around 1% versus the 3 to 4% numbers the mainstream media floated for the first 2-3 weeks of this

You got that as good news or no?

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Same. Even in real life. People i never expected to be so illogical. 

Why do you suppose Trump has over reacted so much with all of this national emergency and record spending? Is it because he is really alt left? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I might not die but someone you know will. 

Sorry but thats a pretty strong statement.

No doubt we have some walking dead syndrome going on here.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

How about the actual mortality rate being more around 1% versus the 3 to 4% numbers the mainstream media floated for the first 2-3 weeks of this

You got that as good news or no?

In the US its currently about 1.5%. In Italy its over 10%. In the world as a whole its 4%. 

Tell me again what the good news is. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

In the US its currently about 1.5%. In Italy its over 10%. In the world as a whole its 4%. 

I just told you but apparently you're too f****** retarded or downtrodden to understand it

in the United States the predicted mortality rate has dropped almost two and a half percent but you choose to look at that negatively..... I think that says it all

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

global economy in a death spiral, $2T + bailout package that will be financed 100% by new debt, mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and small business closures on tap, hospitals preparing to be overloaded and unable to adequately service the general population......

Good news abounds!

:lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but thats a pretty strong statement.

No doubt we have some walking dead syndrome going on here.

We are allowing this virus to run rampant across the country.  It will soon be in every hospital in the US. All of us will know someone who dies from this.  

Just now, frenchy said:

global economy in a death spiral, $2T + bailout package that will be financed 100% by new debt, mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and small business closures on tap, hospitals preparing to be overloaded and unable to adequately service the general population......

Good news abounds!

:lol: 

Good news it will be over as fast as it came.