Check your account email address ×

Italy's suffering offers potential terrifying coronavirus preview for US

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not sure I've seen retardation levels this high ever before. This place is like a retardation breeding ground.  I come here everyday to be amazed by stupidity and then leave

Hahahaha. :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Patient Infected With Two Strains of COVID-19 In Iceland

Published March 24, 2020

adobestock_325887851-scaled-e1585050201484.jpeg?fit=1000%2C325&quality=99&ssl=1
f54ddb98ea1c8ee23c1238a5110e7cbd?s=70&d=
Words by
Photo by
Adobe Stock

It’s been confirmed that an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in Iceland has been infected by two strains of the virus simultaneously. The second strain is a mutation of the original novel coronavirus. It is thought that this could be the first recorded dual infection case of this kind.

Speaking to RÚV news yesterday, deCODE CEO, Kári Stefánsson confirmed the unusual infection. It is thought the mutated second strain could be more malicious or infectious because people infected by the dual-strain patient were only found to have the second strain. If this is the case, the virus could be mutating to become more infectious over time. However, Kári was unable to confirm this and suggested it could be a coincidence.

I've said the whole time this isn't one strain with how its killing some healthy people and older unhealthy people barely have symptoms.  

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

And I don't blame Vince for being scared out of his skin.  If I lived in a liberal led s******* cesspool like he did I would be as well

Have you looked at the Michigan numbers lately? 

25 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not sure I've seen retardation levels this high ever before. This place is like a retardation breeding ground.  I come here everyday to be amazed by stupidity and then leave

It’s an entire new level of dumb for sure 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you looked at the Michigan numbers lately? 

What numbers new infection cases if that's what you're looking at those should be going up. 

I'm busy looking at the stock market tank since Bernie's tweet

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've said the whole time this isn't one strain with how its killing some healthy people and older unhealthy people barely have symptoms.  

That’s been known for over a month. It’s highly unlikely the more virulent strain is an adaptation from the milder. It’s more likely the other way around. Viruses typically degrade over time because they don’t want to kill their host. It’s about survival. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s been known for over a month. It’s highly unlikely the more virulent strain is an adaptation from the milder. It’s more likely the other way around. Viruses typically degrade over time because they don’t want to kill their host. It’s about survival. 

Its only weakness is its humanity.   

Extra credit for what movie thats in.

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

outbreak

Nope.  Was about aliens not a virus.

Edited by Highmark