Check your account email address ×

Let's Recap.....

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see I attracted the usual Trump roaches. I posted the links.

Trump called it a dem hoax 3 weeks ago.

It was a hoax.

Where you been old goat?

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see I attracted the usual Trump roaches. I posted the links.

Trump called it a dem hoax 3 weeks ago.

Any solutions other than Point, blame, cut and paste?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This could be Trump's undoing, come November. 

Listening to Pence give Trump his daily Johnson Stroking is making me sick. 

TRUMP has been MCsniffles undoing for over 3 years now, won't survive a second term of TRUMP

I've said all along that Trump is vulnerable...………….DEPENDENT ON THE ECONOMY.

He's getting a double-barrel now. Economic and pandemic disaster. 

Gonna' be interesting come November.  

ANYTHING is possible.  

Yeah and remember how republicans cunts were bleeding over the $800 billion stimulus in 2009? But they dont say a word about the proposed $2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed by Trump. weird. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah and remember how republicans cunts were bleeding over the $800 billion stimulus in 2009? But they dont say a word about the proposed $2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed by Trump. weird. 

C'mon man.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

There are hacks on both sides.   They will disagree with you here but it's true.  Stimulus spending in a booming economy is puzzling though.   

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

There are hacks on both sides.   They will disagree with you here but it's true.  Stimulus spending in a booming economy is puzzling though.   

I just think it's totally hypocritical. The same ones that are bitching about the democrats for holding it up are the same ones that were in favor of holding it up last time. The details are irrelevant because they are both trying to stuff their bullshit in there. Same as last time. It's pathetic. 

Just now, Anler said:

I just think it's totally hypocritical. The same ones that are bitching about the democrats for holding it up are the same ones that were in favor of holding it up last time. The details are irrelevant because they are both trying to stuff their bullshit in there. Same as last time. It's pathetic. 

It's no longer about the  best interest of Joe taxpayer 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Your name came up in a meeting today,sorry I couldn’t seal the deal. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's the same shit going the other way. Ftr is didn't care for it then and don't now. 

I'm at the point where I just don't know. Everything is too fucked up.

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm at the point where I just don't know. Everything is too fucked up.

so let it all implode . may be tve only way we can get out shit in orxer and get tbe fucks stains in Washington out 

SMH.   3 WEEKS AGO ?    We were all at bars and restaurants.   Large gatherings.   Our governor  assembled a large group of people in a small room, a couple of feet apart, to watch for virus.   No one is saying anything...………..BECUASE,  IT WAS THREE FUCKING WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!