Check your account email address ×

Lowballing

Very shortly, it will be a good time to low-ball on a item you want. 

Bass Pro Shops.....Nitro Z18...…..they might tell me to fuck off

Tuff 28------------He might need money

Used 42' Fountain in RI--------------maybe they wanna dump it, maybe not

I'll stand there with my check-book open, and a pen in my right hand. 

They may, or may not go for it. If I could get it for a steal, I would. Big chance though, I could be broke by next year. :dunno:

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They may, or may not go for it. If I could get it for a steal, I would. Big chance though, I could be broke by next year. :dunno:

Why would you want some piece of shit Fountain. Buy a decent boat and it will fill itself with hot bitches. A DCB M-44 Widebody would be a perfect boat for you. 

https://dcbperformanceboats.com/portfolio/m44/

DE4AF6BC-B6F7-445F-B313-350693ADCDFD.jpeg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

youll probably get a discount on that massive dildo you wanted for Christmas

Why you smarmy seal-fukker, I'll stick a MAGLITE DILDO up your ass if I ever get my hands on ya'!!  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

A beautiful yellow m-44 wide body was being pulled past the trailer park about 4 this afternoon. I was running errands and didn't get a chance to snap a pic. 

Havasu is where most of them are.  This shithole climate, I'd get about 15 good days all summer to use that. 

That boat's too beautiful to put in the mild acid ocean, and too fast for Winnepesaukee.   

Although, I would sure like to rip that bastid across the broads at a buck fifty.   :dunno:

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Havasu is where most of them are.  This shithole climate, I'd get about 15 good days all summer to use that. 

That boat's too beautiful to put in the mild acid ocean, and too fast for Winnepesaukee.   

Although, I would sure like to rip that bastid across the broads at a buck fifty.   :dunno:

Dude. Those boats are so bad ass. There are a handful that come here to play. I will be sitting at the dining room table about an hour after sunup and hear one spooling up for a run up the lake. I jump up and say “holy shit, where are my binocs”. My wife is getting pretty used to it now. 

We typically get 2-4 boats a week doing some speed runs during the weekday when no one else is on the lake. The sound of a pair of Dual Cal Mercs is just unreal. So much cooler than a pair of big cube chevys. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Those boats are so bad ass. There are a handful that come here to play. I will be sitting at the dining room table about an hour after sunup and hear one spooling up for a run up the lake. I jump up and say “holy shit, where are my binocs”. My wife is getting pretty used to it now. 

We typically get 2-4 boats a week doing some speed runs during the weekday when no one else is on the lake. The sound of a pair of Dual Cal Mercs is just unreal. So much cooler than a pair of big cube chevys. 

For 1.5 mil I'd rather keep the money under my mattress, watch the boat on YouTube, and wax my dolphin as I crank the volume up!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

For 1.5 mil I'd rather keep the money under my mattress, watch the boat on YouTube, and wax my dolphin as I crank the volume up!!!

Hahaha. A glimpse of one at the marina or hearing them stroll across the lake is pretty incredible no doubt. 

I can barely see myself spending $15k on a boat much less $1.5mil

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why lie ? 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come get the tuff!!!

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Come get the tuff!!!

I wish he had that dark blue one for sale that he has on his website, " RUNNING THROUGH THE CUT "!!

That had an 860 and a neat color scheme. 

He only has a couple of outboards now, but they don't look too good.

You'll have to wait for your lobsters, steaks, and king crab!!  :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey uncle just remember you can't spend it when you're in the grave :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish he had that dark blue one for sale that he has on his website, " RUNNING THROUGH THE CUT "!!

That had an 860 and a neat color scheme. 

He only has a couple of outboards now, but they don't look too good.

You'll have to wait for your lobsters, steaks, and king crab!!  :bc:

Hey anytime you want to head up buddy!  As Vincent said you can't hang on to it! Enjoy it you earned it buddy :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey uncle just remember you can't spend it when you're in the grave :thumbsup:

Thanks, for more words of encouragement, Vinny Boombahtz!! Sheesh.  

Listening to you guys, I might as well just end it all now by jumping off the chicken coop roof.  :wtf:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Thanks, for more words of encouragement, Vinny Boombahtz!! Sheesh.  

Listening to you guys, I might as well just end it all now by jumping off the chicken coop roof.  :wtf:

Don't end it , spend it. Stop seeing what you want to see and see what people are actually saying.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Don't end it , spend it. Stop seeing what you want to see and see what people are actually saying.

What are they saying??? Who???

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Damn near everyone you old fool. Go spend some money on shit that will make you happy. Then spend some more getting out and enjoying it.

I had a fairly big boat years ago. They really can be a pain in the ass. Expensive as hell, repairs, upkeep, etc. However, when they are running good, there's nothing like 'em. 

I do like sledding, but to me, roaring across Winni on a nice day, can't be beat. 

Newburyport is wicked nice too, but the salt does a number on a boat.