Check your account email address ×

Lowballing

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spend some before others do.

See, the thing is, I WANT to leave them some numerous dollar bills AC. 

I have a friend in Florida, has 3 kids, isn't gonna leave them jack-shit.

Me, I wanna leave them a ton. 

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Damn near everyone you old fool. Go spend some money on shit that will make you happy. Then spend some more getting out and enjoying it.

Do you mean people on this site, or people around my town????  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I get that, but you need to enjoy life esp while you are still in good health.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Listen to gnome, get the m44!

Those boats are too beautiful to put in salt water. The only other place around here would be Lake Winnepesaukee. Problem is, Winni has a 45 MPH speed limit. That boat will do 160+, what good is it around here???? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I get that, but you need to enjoy life esp while you are still in good health.

Good health!!! LMAO!!! I'm so tired and fat, I can barely get off the couch!!   :lol:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

This is a fucking act , right ?

Whaddya' mean???? You're in the area, so you might know people that know me. So, are you saying people around town, or people on this site? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good health!!! LMAO!!! I'm so tired and fat, I can barely get off the couch!!   :lol:

Well then what do you want that boat for.

Get a pontoon and the broads will flock to you.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well then what do you want that boat for.

Get a pontoon and the broads will flock to you.  :lol:

Yeah, all the GRANNIES!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had a fairly big boat years ago. They really can be a pain in the ass. Expensive as hell, repairs, upkeep, etc. However, when they are running good, there's nothing like 'em. 

Trying to feed and maintain the 1350’s or 1750’s would break the average Joe. The cost of the boat is just the beginning...

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A beautiful yellow m-44 wide body was being pulled past the trailer park about 4 this afternoon. I was running errands and didn't get a chance to snap a pic. 

DCB's are the finest powerboats made in my book.   I told him to buy one in an earlier thread.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Trying to feed and maintain the 1350’s or 1750’s would break the average Joe. The cost of the boat is just the beginning...

Mercury doesnt publish the fuel burn on their QC4V platform but I think its safe to say the 1550 and 1750 motors burn around 75gph each.  That is the good news. The bad news is both those engines need 112 octane race fuel to make that much Horsepower.

Can you imagine $1500/hr just for fuel?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

They are just unreal. 

Lots for sale if you're in the market for one. :thumbsup: 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots for sale if you're in the market for one. :thumbsup: 

https://www.instagram.com/rockstarboats/

Thanks for the link. Out of my price range but some bad ass boats none the less. 

Its crazy how many of those IG posts are from Lake Havasu. At first I was like:  that looks familiar.  Then I looked closer at each post and see they are from Lake Havasu. 

Im following Rockstar boats now. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks for the link. Out of my price range but some bad ass boats none the less. 

Its crazy how many of those IG posts are from Lake Havasu. At first I was like:  that looks familiar.  Then I looked closer at each post and see they are from Lake Havasu. 

Im following Rockstar boats now. 

Yeah one of those dream sites....like the hot chick ones.  :lol:  

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They are just unreal. 

What's the warranty lookblike on those Merc? I had a friend that had Hawk offshore motors in his power play years ago. Burned one down with 12 hrs. Replaced that at $30k blew the other at like 30 hrs. Sold it back to the dealer at a huge loss. Then totalled the dealers Sutphen and got a dwi. All in one summer.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, what the fuck do they do for you? Your always bitching about having to work around the farm. Do they come help? Do they take your wife shopping so you are not stuck in the passenger seat at 30 mph wishing someone would just shoot you and put an end to it?

Do they swing by with a couple nice ribeye's so you don't have to eat at that shithole in Brookline where the Greek owner who is so fucking cheap he may as well be a jew or a slant eyed fucking chink, pretends to cook Italian food.

Do they take you out on at least a 24 ft baja and listen to you tell em stories about a fictional 42 ft fountain all fucking day  , so that you don't have to been seen in that 12 ft rowboat looking like a motherfucking homeless boater?

Do they even have the fucking decency to swing in with a roll of ice and water shield and some shingles , and take 10 minutes out of their day to explain that roll roofing hasn't been desired since the introduction of leaded gasoline?

Huh, do they do that shit? Answer me fuck stick.

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Very shortly, it will be a good time to low-ball on a item you want. 

Bass Pro Shops.....Nitro Z18...…..they might tell me to fuck off

Tuff 28------------He might need money

Used 42' Fountain in RI--------------maybe they wanna dump it, maybe not

I'll stand there with my check-book open, and a pen in my right hand. 

They may, or may not go for it. If I could get it for a steal, I would. Big chance though, I could be broke by next year. :dunno:

Personally I'm not the type of person to take advantage of this.   You go on ahead but I'm not beating someone down in a National Emergency but hey that's just not me.  

Says a lot about you however.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, s pump said:

What's the warranty lookblike on those Merc? I had a friend that had Hawk offshore motors in his power play years ago. Burned one down with 12 hrs. Replaced that at $30k blew the other at like 30 hrs. Sold it back to the dealer at a huge loss. Then totalled the dealers Sutphen and got a dwi. All in one summer.

Wow. What a summer. 

I dont know the exact details on the warranty for the Merc Dual Cal engine program. I have read that the warranty is different depending on if  you are in 1350hp mode or 1550hp mode. Some speculate there is a 200hr warranty in 1350 mode and a 20hr warranty in 1550 mode. 

Each Dual Cal engine package is about $200k. That does include the outdrive. 

The Merc Racing 1750hp QC4V Engine package is $250k. 

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. What a summer. 

I dont know the exact details on the warranty for the Merc Dual Cal engine program. I have read that the warranty is different depending on if  you are in 1350hp mode or 1550hp mode. Some speculate there is a 200hr warranty in 1350 mode and a 20hr warranty in 1550 mode. 

Each Dual Cal engine package is about $200k. That does include the outdrive. 

The Merc Racing 1750hp QC4V Engine package is $250k. 

I have a bud that works on these motors. He said if you don’t have a couple mil laying around don’t play this game. Get the 500-600 horse motors and be content with that.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I have a bud that works on these motors. He said if you don’t have a couple mil laying around don’t play this game. Get the 500-600 horse motors and be content with that.

Oh Im sure that is 100% correct.