Check your account email address ×

Let’s not forget that the people that called this virus a hoax said the same about climate change.

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I know his address.  His house would sell for under 500k, not 1.5 million. Guy is a pathological liar. 

Then you definitely don't know my address.  Or the town I live in.  I don't think anything detached goes for less than 500 grand.  

Looks like you are the pathological liar   "ski racer"   lol

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then you definitely don't know my address.  Or the town I live in.  I don't think anything detached goes for less than 500 grand.  

Looks like you are the pathological liar   "ski racer"   lol

I know exactly where you live, can i post a picture of your house.Come on say it is ok if you are so sure.1.5 million, as fucking if, you liar. Faggs.

Foam uses less energy to produce and causes less airborne and waterborne pollution.  Oops..    

We can recap other things I've said.

Don't vote for Trump. Any POS that cheats on his wives and steals from his suppliers will cheat the taxpayer.

Why be pissed a Hillary from being married to a rapist when you aren't pissed at Trump even though he admitted to sexually assaulting women and has 20 accusers?

The market is a bubble. 

Trump shouldn't be lowering interest rates in good times to inflate the bubble. 

Trump is increasing spending during good times and you all were pissed at Obama when he increased the debt to pull the country out of a recession. 

Listen to scientists, not puffed up truck drivers who think they know everything.  (This applies to info about the virus or climate change. )

If any of you care to list the lies I've told, I'll gladly prove you wrong. 

Otherwise shut up and get back to eating crow while your Covid case increase by 50% per day and remember lying Donald Trump wouldn't listen to scientists.  

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I know exactly where you live, can i post a picture of your house.Come on say it is ok if you are so sure.1.5 million, as fucking if, you liar. Faggs.

PM it. So I can laugh at you. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

PM it. So I can laugh at you. 

nope Give me the green light and we can all laugh at your tinly little house in a side street of a tiny little town on a tiny little property worth a tiny amount. Liar faggs.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

nope Give me the green light and we can all laugh at your tinly little house in a side street of a tiny little town on a tiny little property worth a tiny amount. Liar faggs.

Send the photo to pm big talk. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing like a little pandemic to slow down global emissions. 

just the facts . yep deff screaming fire 

top world wide

lower just the us 

Screenshot_20200319-184720.jpg

Screenshot_20200319-184928.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you still think this is a hoax?  What a wonderful little Trumpster you are. 

the sickness,was never called a hoax you miserable cunt . the overreaction was and deff is  .

how many jobs were lost from the 30k deaths in the us from flu last yr? 

the screeming FIRE is going to destroy 200x more lives than covid19 ever could  dream of 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the sickness,was never called a hoax you miserable cunt . the overreaction was and deff is  .

how many jobs were lost from the 30k deaths in the us from flu last yr? 

the screeming FIRE is going to destroy 200x more lives than covid19 ever could  dream of 

The reaction to a disease that if we don't self quarantine can increase the infection rate by 50% per day?

What don't you believe?  The ability to infect people at an alarming rate if we don't self quarantine?  

Or the mortality rate?   

Do you agree with Trump that the flu is worse?

I gotta give you credit.  You are one of his hold outs.  In a few more days fox news and Trump will be saying that he was the first call attention to this. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The reaction to a disease that if we don't self quarantine can increase the infection rate by 50% per day?

What don't you believe?  The ability to infect people at an alarming rate if we don't self quarantine?  

Or the mortality rate?   

Do you agree with Trump that the flu is worse?

I gotta give you credit.  You are one of his hold outs.  In a few more days fox news and Trump will be saying that he was the first call attention to this. 

Funny how we don’t hear from the open borders people lately? 

“This is yet another attempt to impeach the president,” Fox Business host Trish Regan said March 9.

“At worst — worst case scenario — it could be the flu,” Fox News medical correspondent Marc Siegel, a doctor, said March 6.

“All the talk about coronavirus being so much more deadly [than the flu] doesn’t reflect reality,” Fox News host Jeanine Pirro said March 7.

“This program has always taken the coronavirus seriously and we’ve never called the virus a hoax,” Hannity said last night.

But nine days earlier, Hannity did just that.

“They’re scaring the living hell out of people and I see it again as like, ‘Oh, let’s bludgeon Trump with this new hoax.’”

But yeah.  No one called this a hoax because nine days later they are denying what they said. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

“This is yet another attempt to impeach the president,” Fox Business host Trish Regan said March 9.

“At worst — worst case scenario — it could be the flu,” Fox News medical correspondent Marc Siegel, a doctor, said March 6.

“All the talk about coronavirus being so much more deadly [than the flu] doesn’t reflect reality,” Fox News host Jeanine Pirro said March 7.

“This program has always taken the coronavirus seriously and we’ve never called the virus a hoax,” Hannity said last night.

But nine days earlier, Hannity did just that.

“They’re scaring the living hell out of people and I see it again as like, ‘Oh, let’s bludgeon Trump with this new hoax.’”

But yeah.  No one called this a hoax because nine days later they are denying what they said. 

They're have been over 36000 deaths from the flu this year, just in the us I believe.  And there's a vaccine.

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You probably would be a POS and break the rules.  

Not sure why you wouldn't just send the PM to me.

they all got a kick out of that cheesy little bow rider in the driveway. the one with the blue cover that your brother had to pay 1/2 for. looks like daddy still owns the company under a holding company as well.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

they all got a kick out of that cheesy little bow rider in the driveway. the one with the blue cover that your brother had to pay 1/2 for. looks like daddy still owns the company under a holding company as well.

OOPS!