Check your account email address ×

Let’s not forget that the people that called this virus a hoax said the same about climate change.

On 10 January 2020, the first death and 41 clinically confirmed infections caused by the coronavirus were reported.[12]

By 22 January 2020, the novel coronavirus had spread to major cities and provinces in China, with 571 confirmed cases and 17 deaths reported. Confirmed cases were also reported in other regions and countries, including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, and the United States.

At 2 am on 23 January 2020, authorities issued a notice informing residents of Wuhan that from 10 am, all public transport, including buses, railways, flights, and ferry services would be suspended. The Wuhan Airport, the Wuhan railway station, and the Wuhan metro were all closed. The residents of Wuhan were also not allowed to leave the city without permission from the authorities

US has over 10,000 cases and they haven't taken the same steps as China.  How do you think that is going to go. 

10 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

they all got a kick out of that cheesy little bow rider in the driveway. the one with the blue cover that your brother had to pay 1/2 for. looks like daddy still owns the company under a holding company as well.

If you saw a photo of my house you'd be eating your words liar

Just now, revkevsdi said:

On 10 January 2020, the first death and 41 clinically confirmed infections caused by the coronavirus were reported.[12]

By 22 January 2020, the novel coronavirus had spread to major cities and provinces in China, with 571 confirmed cases and 17 deaths reported. Confirmed cases were also reported in other regions and countries, including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, and the United States.

At 2 am on 23 January 2020, authorities issued a notice informing residents of Wuhan that from 10 am, all public transport, including buses, railways, flights, and ferry services would be suspended. The Wuhan Airport, the Wuhan railway station, and the Wuhan metro were all closed. The residents of Wuhan were also not allowed to leave the city without permission from the authorities

US has over 10,000 cases and they haven't taken the same steps as China.  How do you think that is going to go. 

you need to fuck off out of here. You have been exposed.

If you saw a photo of my house you'd be eating your words liar

It looks ok, not 1.5 mill. Liar. It is the lies you spin, not so much where you live, it is that you tell others they live in a shit hole whn your house is average at best. Boat with a wake board tower cover is blue, looks like it is about 18 feet, ya I know exactly where you live, and exactly how where is work is structured financially. You have no clue how I can disect every aspect of your life. Stop living a lie and judging others.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

It looks ok, not 1.5 mill. Liar. It is the lies you spin, not so much where you live, it is that you tell others they live in a shit hole whn your house is average at best. Boat with a wake board tower cover is blue, looks like it is about 18 feet, ya I know exactly where you live, and exactly how where is work is structured financially. You have no clue how I can disect every aspect of your life. Stop living a lie and judging others.

He thinks I gave you info somehow..LOL

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not me, I wouldn't even know how too.

Yeah. It was you.  You got butthurt from being owned so you needed sneaky revenge.  

Just like that butthurt POS MOMO 2.   He gets owned every time he posts so he has to break the rules. 

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Boat's not in my driveway dumbass.  Is it a circular driveway or straight?

Also I never claimed 1.5 mil.  I said at least. 1.3    

If you knew about me financially you'd be admitting you were wrong and that I've been modest.

Now go suck another truck stop cock for gas money. racer boy.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. It was you.  You got butthurt from being owned so you needed sneaky revenge.  

Just like that butthurt POS MOMO 2.   He gets owned every time he posts so he has to break the rules. 

I will bet you my home against yours I had nothing to do with any of it, I'm probably the least computer savvy guy you would know..

well you didnt. as a matter of fact nobody here did nor would they. He did it to himself.

I should be that computer smart, heck it takes me hours to figure out how to load pics on my computer..

Edited by XCR1250
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He thinks I gave you info somehow..LOL

Not MOMO two.   That psycho from hcs years ago.  You started making comment about my family business and then suddenly one of the nutbars had a photo of my parents neighbours house.  No morals with Trumpsters. 

If you knew about me financially you'd be admitting you were wrong and that I've been modest.

Google maps street view the boat is there, and you said more than 1.5 but wanted to be conservative. again with the lies. Like I said faggs, time for you to slink away like gutter had to once he was exposed.

• Haha 1

Not MOMO two.   That psycho from hcs years ago.  You started making comment about my family business and then suddenly one of the nutbars had a photo of my parents neighbours house.  No morals with Trumpsters. 

My God you are a massive liar.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Barb hasn't lied, he's just grossly exaggerated.:lol:

Nope all true.  But then again you are the guy who claimed their house was 1.9 million right up to 2.5 million within a couple of days.  

In Vaughn with carpet for a back lawn..   How trailer park can you get?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds like you're telling Zoso to post up the pics or shut up.  

Can he post the pictures of the place you say isn't yours?  If you say it isn't yours then you should have no problem with him posting some picturns of it. 

Nope all true.  But then again you are the guy who claimed their house was 1.9 million right up to 2.5 million within a couple of days.  

In Vaughn with carpet for a back lawn..   How trailer park can you get?

Property in woodbridge is worth ten times the amount in fergus. That is a fact moron.

Google maps street view the boat is there, and you said more than 1.5 but wanted to be conservative. again with the lies. Like I said faggs, time for you to slink away like gutter had to once he was exposed.

Send me the photo. Maybe I can help you out dum dumb. 

By the way. I'm not going anywhere.  I'm going to watch the Trumpsters make excuses while the hero fucks up day after day. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Can he post the pictures of the place you say isn't yours?  If you say it isn't yours then you should have no problem with him posting some picturns of it. 

he is afraid. it is not a bad house at all, just not a 1.5 million dollar mansion that makes every single other m3mbers house look like shit as he has said.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why would I do that?

Look how many butthurt bitches that want to break the rules because their hero Trump is proving to be a fuck up.