Check your account email address ×

Motherfucking Dumbfucks

We can’t go on vacation next week because the libtard local government closed the bridges to the island. Only residents can use the bridge. We had insurance and contacted VBRO. They said in didn’t cover the virus. It did cover the roads being closed by the local government. I gots all of my money back Bitches.:nudie:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It’s better than being at Walmart ,and looking for toilet paper with a thousand other people.

Maybe and I sure as fuck wasn't one of those people either. :hiding:

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We can’t go on vacation next week because the libtard local government closed the bridges to the island. Only residents can use the bridge. We had insurance and contacted VBRO. They said in didn’t cover the virus. It did cover the roads being closed by the local government. I gots all of my money back Bitches.:nudie:

We're still planning on going. No bridges to get there ftw 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

We're still planning on going. No bridges to get there ftw 

We got our money back so I don’t care that much. All of the bars and restaurants are closed anyway. We still would have went ,if  We could cross the bridge.I was on one of their local Facebook pages and told them I was still coming and bringing my boat. Holy shit were they going nuts on me.:lol:apparently they didn’t think of that and all of these people thought it was a great idea. I think I may have started something?:lmao:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We got our money back so I don’t care that much. All of the bars and restaurants are closed anyway. We still would have went ,if  We could cross the bridge.I was on one of their local Facebook pages and told them I was still coming and bringing my boat. Holy shit were they going nuts on me.:lol:apparently they didn’t think of that and all of these people thought it was a great idea. I think I may have started something?:lmao:

:lol:thats pretty funny

They said they will refund us for a federal travel ban so I guess that's all that will stop us. 

As long as I can get fuel and food I'm good. We have a private house in a remote area and planned on cooking most of the time anyway. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:thats pretty funny

They said they will refund us for a federal travel ban so I guess that's all that will stop us. 

As long as I can get fuel and food I'm good. We have a private house in a remote area and planned on cooking most of the time anyway. 

Yes,we had a town house on the beach and stay away from crowds on all vacations we go on.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That would’ve been me at 21. :lol: 

Yea that is pretty much every 21 year old I know. 

Was talking to my liberal BIL this morning. Chicago boy born and raised. He is blaming all of this on Trump. Absolutely everything. From the likelihood that he will have to file bankruptcy to the likelihood that his parents (my wife's parents) will die from this. From being foreclosed on to getting his cars repo’d.  I asked him what he thought about Trump closing down spring break and why he let his 21 & 23 year old daughters go to Ft Lauderdale yesterday even after Trump told them to stay home. He said. “Not my problem. They are adults they can do what they want”. 

All I said was. Wow, I hope you’re prepared to catch Covid-19. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Was talking to my liberal BIL this morning. Chicago boy born and raised. He is blaming all of this on Trump. Absolutely everything. From the likelihood that he will have to file bankruptcy to the likelihood that his parents (my wife's parents) will die from this. From being foreclosed on to getting his cars repo’d.  I asked him what he thought about Trump closing down spring break and why he let his 21 & 23 year old daughters go to Ft Lauderdale yesterday even after Trump told them to stay home. He said. “Not my problem. They are adults they can do what they want”. 

More than likely,they will only catch stds.:lol:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit.  Unfortunately, I don't think your BIL is the only one thinking like this.