Check your account email address ×

The triggering continues

• Platinum Contributing Member

Two pathetically equal things here.   Anyone targeting others with with dislikes and those that care enough to post about it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Two pathetically equal things here.   Anyone targeting others with with dislikes and those that care enough to post about it. 

If people would stop caring, good chance it all goes away.  BarbieHands is literally so upset he can’t stand himself....I LOL!

And Momo?  Well, he didn’t start that shit show but, it sure looks like he’s gonna end it.  Credit for effort.  I wouldn’t have it in me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If people would stop caring, good chance it all goes away.  BarbieHands is literally so upset he can’t stand himself....I LOL!

And Momo?  Well, he didn’t start that shit show but, it sure looks like he’s gonna end it.  Credit for effort.  I wouldn’t have it in me.

When you get a reaction you know you've won. 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And those that read a post and comment on something they claim not to have an interest in. 

I find it funny that Momo svt Beavis and 800 spend more time reacting to my posts than they post themselves. 

It’s their safe space.  They can react without getting beat down for making a comment that proves they are stupid. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

When you get a reaction you know you've won. 

Barbie actually cried to site ownership wondering if and how these negative points affect him.  :lol:

Imagine that for a second.  Then imagine being BarbieHands for a second.  SNAP OUT OF IT QUICK THOUGH....before the urge to kill your self can’t be wiped away.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Barbie actually cried to site ownership wondering if and how these negative points affect him.  :lol:

Imagine that for a second.  Then imagine being BarbieHands for a second.  SNAP OUT OF IT QUICK THOUGH....before the urge to kill your self can’t be wiped away.

Imagine accusing someone that this place is all they have when you post 4 times as much as them.  Then imagine the only other thing you have is another sledding website where you wear a mod badge with pride. Did you fist pump when you became a mod?  :lol2:     Did the wife say. “I’m so proud of you hunny you earned this. :lol::lol::lol:   She probably had a week long migraine from rolling her eyes. :lol2:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And those that read a post and comment on something they claim not to have an interest in. 

I find it funny that Momo svt Beavis and 800 spend more time reacting to my posts than they post themselves. 

It’s their safe space.  They can react without getting beat down for making a comment that proves they are stupid. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your said reaction. Check the score board Dave. 

Dave? 

My name is Ed.

I've been on these forums for years under the name Bigfuse.

I've seen you mention Dave in past comments alot. He must have really got under your skin as well.

Again why are you even here. You don't sled and no one likes you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine accusing someone that this place is all they have when you post 4 times as much as them.  Then imagine the only other thing you have is another sledding website where you wear a mod badge with pride. Did you fist pump when you became a mod?  :lol2:     Did the wife say. “I’m so proud of you hunny you earned this. :lol::lol::lol:   She probably had a week long migraine from rolling her eyes. :lol2:

Just call me a “pussy ass bitch” and move on like you are winning.

I mean....my god.  Most here just feel sorry for you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Dave? 

My name is Ed.

I've been on these forums for years under the name Bigfuse.

I've seen you mention Dave in past comments alot. He must have really got under your skin as well.

Again why are you even here. You don't sled and no one likes you.

Someone said you were a Dave dupe.  Seemed to fit.  I don’t remember you or Bigfuse but you Suddenly seem to be following me around commenting. Dave seems to fit since that was his MO. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just call me a “pussy ass bitch” and move on like you are winning.

I mean....my god.  Most here just feel sorry for you.

There’s no winning here. Just being less of a loser. I’m over 1/4 less loser than you :finger:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Someone said you were a Dave dupe.  Seemed to fit.  I don’t remember you or Bigfuse but you Suddenly seem to be following me around commenting. Dave seems to fit since that was his MO. 

Im not following you whatsoever. 

You make stupid comments. Im commenting on them no different than anyone would. 

I mostly sit back and laugh at what a fraud you have been outed to be.

Keep it up though

Its very funny.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Im not following you whatsoever. 

You make stupid comments. Im commenting on them no different than anyone would. 

I mostly sit back and laugh at what a fraud you have been outed to be.

Keep it up though

Its very funny.

It’s just weird. I can’t recall you posting on my comments until a month ago. 

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I'll sit back and read again.

Don't want you to stop making a complete fool of yourself because of me.

Have a nice day if that's even possible for you.

Thanks. I will. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm making fun of you dude.