Check your account email address ×

How Many Americans Moving To Canada

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

you nailed it Fail is a taker and not a giver who deflects every time anything hits home

what hits home? you posted a link to a Born Christian Canadian that blew himself up :dunno: , then posted another born Canadian that ran a mock in Ottawa :dunno:

where are all these syrian terrorist we were told about? Last year when all this was happening I asked you what are you going to say when there wasn't even one terrorist attack from a new comer, and now I found my answer :nuts:

We take in 250k people a year, no I don't sponsor any of them :dunno:  do you?  what a dumb statement to make.   Where is all this terror you talked about and bought from Harper?

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what hits home? you posted a link to a Born Christian Canadian that blew himself up :dunno: , then posted another born Canadian that ran a mock in Ottawa :dunno:

where are all these syrian terrorist we were told about? Last year when all this was happening I asked you what are you going to say when there wasn't even one terrorist attack from a new comer, and now I found my answer :nuts:

We take in 250k people a year, no I don't sponsor any of them :dunno:  do you?  what a dumb statement to make.   Where is all this terror you talked about and bought from Harper?

Pay attention to the bouncing ball Fail... they may have been born here but they are radicalized muslim. How about bringing in people who can contribute to the economy and prosperity of Canada rather than be a burden on the tax payers. Like I said.... the majority of those that arrived almost a year ago and are getting the 1 year totally free are now saying they want a second year because they still haven't adapted, still aren't employed and are also looking for medical treatment for depression and anxiety.

As for me sponsoring them the answer is yes I already do through my tax dollars. Not because I choose to but because Truedope says I will. I would much rather give that money to charities of my choice supporting the needy such as the homeless born here.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Pay attention to the bouncing ball Fail... they may have been born here but they are radicalized muslim. How about bringing in people who can contribute to the economy and prosperity of Canada rather than be a burden on the tax payers. Like I said.... the majority of those that arrived almost a year ago and are getting the 1 year totally free are now saying they want a second year because they still haven't adapted, still aren't employed and are also looking for medical treatment for depression and anxiety.

As for me sponsoring them the answer is yes I already do through my tax dollars. Not because I choose to but because Truedope says I will. I would much rather give that money to charities of my choice supporting the needy such as the homeless born here.

Yet you ask me if I have sponsored anyone :nuts: do you have a link to your claims that all these people are not working (the ones allowed to work) what about the other 225k we brought in last year? any concerns?  

And WRONG the guy you posted was a Christian (not muslim) - sorry 02sled I am not scared like you are

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yet you ask me if I have sponsored anyone :nuts: do you have a link to your claims that all these people are not working (the ones allowed to work) what about the other 225k we brought in last year? any concerns?  

And WRONG the guy you posted was a Christian (not muslim) - sorry 02sled I am not scared like you are

Dumb as a stump you are. Are you suggesting that only some of Truedopes refugees are allowed to work. That he would be stupid enough to bring in a refugee, sponsor them for a year but tell them they aren't allowed to work. You're  now stupidly trying to lump all immigrants who went through the immigration process the proper way and met the eligibility criteria paid their own way here or were sponsored by family already here with a bunch of people claiming refugee status where the taxpayers pay for everything. Your stupidity continues to shine through.

I am not scared just aware that there is a real threat existing to Canadians and that we are not immune.

Edited by 02sled

52 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump you are. Are you suggesting that only some of Truedopes refugees are allowed to work. That he would be stupid enough to bring in a refugee, sponsor them for a year but tell them they aren't allowed to work. You're  now stupidly trying to lump all immigrants who went through the immigration process the proper way and met the eligibility criteria paid their own way here or were sponsored by family already here with a bunch of people claiming refugee status where the taxpayers pay for everything. Your stupidity continues to shine through.

I am not scared just aware that there is a real threat existing to Canadians and that we are not immune.

No links :dunno: 

well over half the syrians are children so they are not allowed to work.  Refugees have to apply for a SIN and work permit before they can get a job, that is why they are sponsored.  Maybe they all got SIN and WP in the pocket of their free coat :dunno:

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No links :dunno: 

well over half the syrians are children so they are not allowed to work.  Refugees have to apply for a SIN and work permit before they can get a job, that is why they are sponsored.  Maybe they all got SIN and WP in the pocket of their free coat :dunno:

Dumb as a stump you continue to be. Sorry I didn't spell out that the majority of refugees THAT ARE NOT KIDS Are not employed and claiming that they need further sponsorship and are suffering depression and anxiety. 

Also not everything is through an Internet link Fail. There is also print media, radio and television. Their sponsors are the government in this case. I was going to ask if you are stupid enough, but I already know the answer, to think that in all the health care, accommodation, meal allowances etc the Feds are handing them they would withhold the documents they need to get a job. What a fool you are.