Check your account email address ×

Brady moves on

ckf

Just now, hayward said:

Wherever he goes, he better damn well have an offensive line, cause his mobility is shot in the ass.

He's never been a mobile qb. Ive always thought he looked like a fumbling fool when he ran.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's never been a mobile qb. Ive always thought he looked like a fumbling fool when he ran.

when you watch him run you'd never think he was an elite athlete he looks like an accountant running to catch his bus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

when you watch him run you'd never think he was an elite athlete he looks like an accountant running to catch his bus. 

Exactly. He even looks goofy when he trots on the field. :lol:

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Now add to the fact he's over 40.  His OL over his career never got enough credit for protecting his ass.  He'll get hurt badly with a mediocre line at best.

If it were me, i'd stay home and eat Gazelle's deserts from here on out.

Edited by hayward
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Wherever he goes, he better damn well have an offensive line, cause his mobility is shot in the ass.

Yup that’s what I say. He gets mauled a few times and he’s going into disability retirement.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Boston sports radio has been saying that too.

Brady's not dumb.   He will only go somewhere with a good offensive line and other offensive weapons.   If its not there he will retire.   He'd be retarded to have his last few years be sub .500 ball raising questions even more if it was him or Bill that deserves the credit for the 6 titles.

Few competitors like him in the history of sports.   Jordan was in the same book and going away from the Bulls hurt his rep a little bit. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

at least he's not going to cowboys or fuckin dolphins.  thats all I could have asked for if he didn't want to play for pats for another year. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Brady's not dumb.   He will only go somewhere with a good offensive line and other offensive weapons.   If its not there he will retire.   He'd be retarded to have his last few years be sub .500 ball raising questions even more if it was him or Bill that deserves the credit for the 6 titles.

Few competitors like him in the history of sports.   Jordan was in the same book and going away from the Bulls hurt his rep a little bit. 

My thoughts exactly!  :bc: