Check your account email address ×

Fed is ‘throwing money in the wrong place,’ says Sheila Bair, former top banking regulator

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re just dumb as fuck....it’s embarrassing you actually still talk here.

No, that’s you!!!! ......and all your screaming and setting your hair on fire in thread after thread isn’t fooling the ones here with any amount of brains.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, that’s you!!!! ......and all your screaming and setting your hair on fire in thread after thread isn’t fooling the ones here with any amount of brains.  

I post current events , the fed robbing trillions from the taxpayer to prop up this failed financial system is a current event. Just because you’re too fucking retarded to understand the significance is not my fault

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I post current events , the fed robbing trillions from the taxpayer to prop up this failed financial system is a current event. Just because you’re too fucking retarded to understand the significance is not my fault

Just be quiet.

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re too fucking dumb....a brain dead Trump cheering fucking retard

These guys have been wrong about everything and still double down on their dumb shit. "Hey lets keep doing what got us into this mess! MAGA!" 

Just now, Anler said:

These guys have been wrong about everything and still double down on their dumb shit. "Hey lets keep doing what got us into this mess! MAGA!" 

Again, who has been wrong...and about what?  This is your idiotic contrarian “I have all the answers but ain’t sharing with anyone” disease shining through.

Your real life “wins” must be pretty few and far between to have to be making them up here.....like Ben and BarbieHands.

8781C95E-DF75-4D45-9D38-2AB23350CB1F.gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

Again, who has been wrong...and about what?  This is your idiotic contrarian “I have all the answers but ain’t sharing with anyone” disease shining through.

Your real life “wins” must be pretty few and far between to have to be making them up here.....like Ben and BarbieHands.

8781C95E-DF75-4D45-9D38-2AB23350CB1F.gif

Yet we were right and you have never been right. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yet we were right and you have never been right. :dunno:

I’m almost always correct because I don’t take random stabs in the dark trying to predict the future in the hopes I can claim a victory....sooner or later.  I also avoid arguing about things in which I have no reasonable argument or intellect to back up my claims.

Try it sometime.  Or, just be quiet more often.  You’d be amazed how much smarter you could appear if you just stayed quiet most of the time.  Pass this on to Ben when you are done blowing him.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m almost always correct because I don’t take random stabs in the dark trying to predict the future in the hopes I can claim a victory....sooner or later.  I also avoid arguing about things in which I have no reasonable argument or intellect to back up my claims.

Try it sometime.  Or, just be quiet more often.  You’d be amazed how much smarter you could appear if you just stayed quiet most of the time.  Pass this on to Ben when you are done blowing him.

:lmao:

You are dumb as a bag of shit and less pleasant to be around.  You spend your time waffling between lying or being wrong That coupled with being too stupid to realize how obvious it is to everyone and we have the perfect clown. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are dumb as a bag of shit and less pleasant to be around.  You spend your time waffling between lying or being wrong That coupled with being too stupid to realize how obvious it is to everyone and we have the perfect clown. 

You trying so hard to align yourself with Anler and Ben actually makes me feel sorry for them.  I hope they take notice too....this ain’t good.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You trying so hard to align yourself with Anler and Ben actually makes me feel sorry for them.  I hope they take notice too....this ain’t good.

I don’t have to align with anyone to call you out as a stupid and a liar.