Check your account email address ×

Rates to 0% and additional 700 billion in QE

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Oops. Poor stupid shit tickler gets owned again for believing everything that lying POS Trump says. 

So you don’t believe what Canada says? 

our governments stats show that lab confirmed cases of influenza are more deadly then this virus 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Oops. Poor stupid shit tickler gets owned again for believing everything that lying POS Trump says. 

Dr. Fauci is our top expert and since ace mentioned science I figured he would like to see the science from Trump's expert.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dr. Fauci is our top expert and since ace mentioned science I figured he would like to see the science from Trump's expert.

You can’t understand the science so your point is moot 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I vote everyone should just be allowed to use a pen and ad a zero to all paper currency!

Neal

Nope....we can’t allow the full might of central banks to help normal people.

Therefore you must have a net worth of 10 million and then you will be allowed to borrow an infinite amount of money at 0% interest and ad as many zeros as you like to that amount 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Shit tickler just talks crap rarely providing any links. When he provides a link he owns himself. 

12 hours ago, ACE said:

You can’t understand the science so your point is moot 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Irony.  The most tremendous irony!!!!

Zambo the clown:  “I made $150,000 in one investment with play money”. “Well Actually didn’t sell yet”.   “No no the whole trade was 150 grand “. “Actually it’s Double that now”.”  I just can’t tell you the details. “

:lol:Now that’s some irony. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown:  “I made $150,000 in one investment with play money”. “Well Actually didn’t sell yet”.   “No no the whole trade was 150 grand “. “Actually it’s Double that now”.”  I just can’t tell you the details. “

:lol:Now that’s some irony. 

This is your bizarro-twist story.  Why do you continue to try and sell it here?  Do you believe people listen to you?  Really?

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Manitoba death rate is 28%.  Too much inbreeding weakens the immune system as well as making you stupid. 

Pretty sure at this point you’re legally retarded