Check your account email address ×

Things Ben is an expert at......

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t make styrofoam products. 
You fuckers keep telling lies because telling the truth about trump triggers you. 

Tell your dad to fix your fucking website then....it’s a smidge misleading, eh?  Like the part that says you make things out of polystyrene for styrofoam.

unreal.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Never said anything nasty about his wife. I made fun of him for being clueless while one ex made him a cuckhold and the other was a druggy. That was on him. I’m sure I’m not the only one that pitied your wife and kid for having to listen to your bullshit. 

Liar.

Post a pic of your hot, in shape wife you keep bragging about.  You brag about how smart she is too but, we don’t need any proof to deny that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tell your dad to fix your fucking website then....it’s a smidge misleading, eh?  Like the part that says you make things out of polystyrene for styrofoam.

unreal.

Liar.

Post a pic of your hot, in shape wife you keep bragging about.  You brag about how smart she is too but, we don’t need any proof to deny that.

Can you even read.  “make things out of polystyrene for styrofoam “   Are you a liar, stupid or both?

Zambo the clown. “Bet you don’t have a truck, you drive a Prius show a photo.”   
me “Here is a photo. Where is your truck photo”.    
zambo the clown:  “blah blah blah deflect “

Zambo the clown : “show us a photo of your house “

Me. “Let’s see a photo of your house. “

Zambo. “Blah blah blah deflect “

Me. :lol:

Btw. My wife is fit a fuck. Had a 12 day vacation in the Rockies. 9 days skiing black diamonds.  She can easily bike 100k in a day. Aims to hit the gym for 2 hours each day. Poor sad Zambo the clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Can you even read.  “make things out of polystyrene for styrofoam “   Are you a liar, stupid or both?

Zambo the clown. “Bet you don’t have a truck, you drive a Prius show a photo.”   
me “Here is a photo. Where is your truck photo”.    
zambo the clown:  “blah blah blah deflect “

Zambo the clown : “show us a photo of your house “

Me. “Let’s see a photo of your house. “

Zambo. “Blah blah blah deflect “

Me. :lol:

Btw. My wife is fit a fuck. Had a 12 day vacation in the Rockies. 9 days skiing black diamonds.  She can easily bike 100k in a day. Aims to hit the gym for 2 hours each day. Poor sad Zambo the clown. 

Holy shit!  It really is a sickness!  I’m convinced it’s way past just the simple Dunning Kruger syndrome now.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  It really is a sickness!  I’m convinced it’s way past just the simple Dunning Kruger syndrome now.  

“Makes things out of polystyrene for styrofoam “. :lol:  care to explain that you dumb lying fuck?

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Card tricks

Buying me / others beers / lunch / dinner

Making people laugh

Keeping pace with me drinking beers when I was drinking beers

etc.

Ben is tremendous at those things. The most tremendous. 

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Card tricks

Buying me / others beers / lunch / dinner

Making people laugh

Keeping pace with me drinking beers when I was drinking beers

etc.

:kisses: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

“Makes things out of polystyrene for styrofoam “. :lol:  care to explain that you dumb lying fuck?

Sure!

“We are a small family business specializing in expandable polystyrene (EPS) packaging also known as foam or styros“

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure!

“We are a small family business specializing in expandable polystyrene (EPS) packaging also known as foam or styros“

That’s true and not what you said you dumb fuck. 
limp 1 lied and said we made styrofoam, it had cfc’s and wasn’t recyclable.  

Do you Trumpsters spend all day practicing lying in case Trump taps you for a job?

Im done talking about my family business. You dumb fucks lie too much. Beside’s you only know about it because someone became triggered and broke the rules. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you Trumpsters spend all day practicing lying in case Trump taps you for a job?

Im done talking about my family business. You dumb fucks lie too much. Beside’s you only know about it because someone became triggered and broke the rules. 

:lol:

Holy shit!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Um, that's a lie, You make styrofoam products, by heating and injection molding polystyrene beads (if that's the correct term) I actually have corrected people on it..

The fact and dead nuts truth is, 90% of what you produce is not recycled, it ends up in land fills, takes up the most space per pound out of any other item that ends up in a land fill,  30% of every land fill is filled with styrofoam, you have been doing this for over 50 years, recycling Styros has only been a thing for a decade, so you have well over 40 years of of pollution under your belt, they product you produce leaches toxic chemicals into the ground and water, it's estimated that what you produce takes a minimum of 500 plus years to biodegrade..

So yeah you fucking fat pear shaped toxic waste producing liar, you are literally the scum of the earth and definitely this site,..Fuck, you're trying to latch onto someone here so bad it's fucking pitiful and blatant as fuck..Do everyone a favor and walk out infront of a bus ..

:ashamed:

Edited by Rigid1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Um, that's a lie, You make styrofoam products, by heating and injection molding polystyrene beads (if that's the correct term) I actually have corrected people on it..

The fact and dead nuts truth is, 90% of what you produce is not recycled, it ends up in land fills, takes up the most space per pound out of any other item that ends up in a land fill,  30% of every land fill is filled with styrofoam, you have been doing this for over 50 years, recycling Styros has only been a thing for a decade, so you have well over 40 years of of pollution under your belt, they product you produce leaches toxic chemicals into the ground and water, it's estimated that what you produce takes a minimum of 500 plus years to biodegrade..

So yeah you fucking fat pear shaped toxic waste producing liar, you are literally the scum of the earth and definitely this site,..Fuck, you're trying to latch onto someone here so bad it's fucking pitiful and blatant as fuck..Do everyone a favor and walk out infront of a bus ..

:ashamed:

Liar. So sad for you. 
now stop talking about my business 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Liar. So sad for you. 
now stop talking about my business 

You've brought up my business and others plenty of times you fat Umpa Loompa looking fucktard,..now that the shoes on the other foot it don't feel to good does it?? Haha dough boy!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You've brought up my business and others plenty of times you fat Umpa Loompa looking fucktard,..now that the shoes on the other foot it don't feel to good does it?? Haha dough boy!!

I don’t like people who lie about my business. You are too fucking stupid to get it right or you are lying on purpose. 

Funny how when you found out I was telling the truth about my house and business that you were so butt hurt you had to lie about it. 

I won’t be replying to any comments about my business. 

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

but was he lying about your business?   So far there is no proof that he is a liar just lots of people jumping on the bandwagon because they don't like him or his opinions. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t like people who lie about my business. You are too fucking stupid to get it right or you are lying on purpose. 

Funny how when you found out I was telling the truth about my house and business that you were so butt hurt you had to lie about it. 

I have no clue about anything to do with your house, never seen it, no clue where it is..so hey, that's a lie..

I left you alone when you came back, you brought me up twice yesterday and I ignored it, 3 strikes youre out, and you did that today, so you keep it up lard ass..

On a factual note, 

You made fun of what I do multiple times for years tubby,  mocked me repeatedly..along with a bunch of others here..This is Karma,  get used to it, I'm sure Karma is going to follow you around for quite a long time given what you do to the environment.. Looking forward to it..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I have no clue about anything to do with your house, never seen it, no clue where it is..so hey, that's a lie..

I left you alone when you came back, you brought me up twice yesterday and I ignored it, 3 strikes youre out, and you did that today, so you keep it up lard ass..

On a factual note, 

You made fun of what I do multiple times for years tubby,  mocked me repeatedly..along with a bunch of others here..This is Karma,  get used to it, I'm sure Karma is going to follow you around for quite a long time given what you do to the environment.. Looking forward to it..

Karma already bitch slapped you hard. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but was he lying about your business?   So far there is no proof that he is a liar just lots of people jumping on the bandwagon because they don't like him or his opinions. 

Nope, he just mocked what I do for years

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course you wouldn't want to face the reality that you pretended to care about the environment yet make money by polluting. What a steaming pile of shit you are. Fraud, just like all liberal Faggs.

• Like 1