Check your account email address ×

So this is ok?

JEFF

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

good for him. allowing the behaviors and beliefs reflected by trump shouldn't have to be tolerated in a business setting. i support it. 

Of course you do. 

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you read his letter, there's nothing wrong with it.  Most companies have policies exactly like what he was stating in that email.

It gets interpreted as if you support Trump then leave.  There is no OK in it.  None whatsoever.

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

If a leftist does it ,,,,it's OK!!!!!

He is a dumb fuck clueless twit.  Any employer who tells there employees how they should vote or worse in this case should not be in business in the first place.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is a dumb fuck clueless twit.  Any employer who tells there employees how they should vote or worse in this case should not be in business in the first place.

Hey stupid!  He didn't tell anyone how to vote or not vote.  Like I said the first time, read the email or have someone read it to you and you will see I'm right and you're...

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hey stupid!  He didn't tell anyone how to vote or not vote.  Like I said the first time, read the email or have someone read it to you and you will see I'm right and you're...

giphy.gif

Why don't you put the same in writing and see how far it goes.  Fucking retard.

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Such an angry douchebag

Looks like he is now in damage control now.  Stupid thing to write, will likely have lawsuits and the investors are not amused by childish behavior.  Grow the fuck up ice.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like he is now in damage control now.  Stupid thing to write, will likely have lawsuits and the investors are not amused by childish behavior.  Grow the fuck up ice.

:lol:

The senior citizen who was first to start with the childish name calling tells someone else to grow up.  Classic!

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

The senior citizen who was first to start with the childish name calling tells someone else to grow up.  Classic!

Senior?  :lol:

Hey, it was stupid to discuss politics with employees in the first place.  Did he think he somehow owned their vote?

Want to know how to secure the Liberal vote?  Pay them peanuts.

Not to many guys making over 100K/yr gonna vote for the Tards.

Papa John was gonna have to lay off a shit ton of people because of Obamacare. But then he hired Peyton Manning as his pitch man and everybody is willing to pony up the extra $0.25 for a papa John pizza... Crisis averted!