Check your account email address ×

How sad it must be to be a Republican these days...

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Anal Lube Liar

While Obama can talk the bark off a banyan tree, he cannot make Americans hallucinate prosperity. Here is the sad picture they actually see. Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth. During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent. Meanwhile, millions of college-educated Millennials are languishing in their parents’ basements and wallowing in student debt, with limited prospects. Many of those who have found work lag their predecessors. A recent report by New York City’s Democratic comptroller Scott Stringer found that Gotham employees born between 1985 and 1996 earn roughly 20 percent less than their peers a generation earlier. Lack of work and lower wages are a recipe for student-debt hangovers. Robust economic growth is the cure. “This generation is at a crossroads. They worked hard, got an education and then faced roadblocks to getting a good-paying job,” Stringer told U.S. News and World Report. “We need to foster an economy here that helps young people get ahead, not one that holds them back. Under Obama Insurance companies are fleeing Obamacare’s exchanges. Amid $650 million in expected losses this year, UnitedHealth announced that it would medevac itself out of all but “a handful” of its 34 state markets. The percentage of families in which no one is employed has grown from 17.8 in 2008 to 19.7 in 2015, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.  As the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger has noted, even the Clintons acknowledge Obama’s economic wreckage. Americans are suffering “the awful legacy of the last eight years,” Bill Clinton said in March. He explained on April 26, “The problem is, 80 percent of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the crash [of 2008]. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president, 15 years ago. In Obama’s eighth year, Americans remain in pain.

What have democrats done to stop or curtail any of this?  For example, democrats want everyone to get and have a post high school education.  When you flood the market, guess what will happen, it's obvious.  The unintended consequences from the left are ruining the middle and lower class of the United States.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Facts don't lie, Obama is a failure and you're the retard for believing he's not. :bc:

Analer earns his livelihood in Barry's home town he is obviously going to be a cheerleader, oh and he does suck DemonCUNT cock so there is that :guzzle:  

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

But according to MC that was one great thing barry did! 

It was. Companies lose money on bad estimates. There was competition for those customers and some companies priced themselves too low.

Its business.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

What have democrats done to stop or curtail any of this?  For example, democrats want everyone to get and have a post high school education.  When you flood the market, guess what will happen, it's obvious.  The unintended consequences from the left are ruining the middle and lower class of the United States.

Jesus what bullshit.....and no fuckin link and off subject too.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was. Companies lose money on bad estimates. There was competition for those customers and some companies priced themselves too low.

Its business.

how do you feel about a one payer system instead of the half-ass illegal move barry did?

why not go all the way left with HC is what I'm asking.

I mean you could cut out a lot of the money grabbing middle men right?

Edited by Capt.Storm

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said "black man" so now I am a racist.....you idiots are really todays rerepublican party

If you have to define a man by giving him that prefix ,you prolly are. 

Edited by Capt.Storm

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said "black man" so now I am a racist.....you idiots are really todays rerepublican party

Todays "Independents " are the one assaulting people in the street and vanadalizing other people property.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually, it is great to be a republican right now.  The policies of democrats are really starting to show their ugly head and voters are starting to wake up.

dempoverty.jpg

That is a great stat on cities.

Now which states receive the most federal dollars, welfare food stamps and such?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Now which states receive the most federal dollars, welfare food stamps and such?

There it is! the best deflection the left has , face it the policys of the left are failures .

I don;t see any  leftists whining that they are moving to Cuba or Venezuela of trump wins. 

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have tried to explain many times that farm subsidies and food stamps are put together so that dems can use this little gem.

Many red states receive farm subsidies and that pushes them way up. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine losing to a black guy twice and then a white woman? Fuck thats got to hurt

When you have nothing cry racism and sexism.

Good plan, Abe. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

There it is! the best deflection the left has , face it the policys of the left are failures .

I don;t see any  leftists whining that they are moving to Cuba or Venezuela of trump wins. 

Right comparing cities to states. Thats major deflection!

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Actually, it is great to be a republican right now.  The policies of democrats are really starting to show their ugly head and voters are starting to wake up.

dempoverty.jpg

Man, I had no idea that ST. LEWIS was so poor... :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Right comparing cities to states. Thats major deflection!

It all comes down to the fact that leftwing policys drive business away and slow growth,

Sooner or later the left  is going to have to realize that more taxes, regulations and givaway programs are not going to help.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It all comes down to the fact that leftwing policys drive business away and slow growth,

Sooner or later the left  is going to have to realize that more taxes, regulations and givaway programs are not going to help.

Well by leftwing policies you mean blacks then yes you are right. Because all of those cities were thriving metropolises until the you-know-whos moved in...